Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not on my watch

VIP Member
Give it a go Notty. The app guides you to teach you how to play. I bloody love chess. It's one of my favourite things to stretch my my mind. When my body is tired and my mind is active. It's about strategy. It actually wears my mind out so I can sleep A chapter then before bed. I love a good book. Then I'm off in noddy land. I hope I've helped lovely x
I will Jo, yes you've helped me x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MrsCranky

VIP Member
To converse with a butterfly is time well spent
They lift your spirits with their beautiful scent
The fragility of life the passing of the seasons
We arrive, we depart, we are here for a reason
I totally agree. Life is very fragile. We are not here for long. Make the most of the time you have on earth. Love MrsC xxxx

Funny how things that are incorrect can put a whole new slant on things. MrsC inspired me re with talking to the butterflies for the above poem.

my hub, his English isn’t great always getting words wrong. He did make me laugh when complaining about British Gas he said he was contact the Omnibus. He meant Ombardsman!
I'm glad I gave you a bit of inspiration lovely. I love my butterflies. I'm fascinated by them. I can watch them for hours up the mountain. Love MrsC xxxx

I said to the hub the thing with viruses they either die out, evolve or you get new ones.

who remembers smallpox? We did the history bit about Edward Jenner and his treatment re cowpox similarity

Crisps and an apple. A healthy tea tonight. Can’t be bothered.

Mrs C this iguana was it the housekeeper or the cook?
I'm not sure but he made me feel sorry for myself. I was a bit frightened

I'll try and give it a go...

I can imagine it smells like a dirty cock lol

Nature is amazing Dolly...it surprises you every time
Nature has its natural order and weeding stuff out. That's how it works

Funny how things that are incorrect can put a whole new slant on things. MrsC inspired me re with talking to the butterflies for the above poem.

my hub, his English isn’t great always getting words wrong. He did make me laugh when complaining about British Gas he said he was contact the Omnibus. He meant Ombardsman!
Im glad I helped in my way. Sometimes its good to get a different viewpoint because we are all different. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ah, good for you! Even if it was an accident they had no right driving off from the scene at all. Good you've got footage too, hope you get it sorted, see if you can get a sneaky look at their car while it's parked up for any scratches/dents too 😏😘 xx
Oh I will do….and then I’ll just lean against their driver door and wait for them to appear 😈😈😘x

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Oooo not good lol My eldest was 3 when that Aguero goal went in and his best friend at nursery was a city fan so it stuck and his brother just followed suit 😭😭😂
It never went down well with my side if the family but we have to accept their faults 😭😂😂
Me and his dad were relieved he didn't go for the red side of Manchester though otherwise that would have been a very different story hahaha xx
Lmao..gotta love em 😉

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Hi folkies! Just update on swans nest smashed I posted about! Well,it seems that the eggs had hatched (not sure when) but the little babes are ok,mummy and daddy swan are fine,Just seen a lovely pic of Star daddy swan with his five babies.❤❤Over the moon I am.
Great news Dolly xxx

You shuttup, isn't it past 8pm when you normally disappear for your cocoa and Coronation Street you've recorded? I'll give you Victorian in a minute 🤣🤣🤣 xxx
Just warming up my bed warmer

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Omg see some of the grub they are doing here on the stalls.!amazing also a lovely Ukrainian stall with their food..You can imagine none left I reckon.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Oh dear,sorry I’m going to have a rant,I’m so fucking pissed off,I’ve had weeks of upstairs flat being gutted and work going on,drilling fucking noise all fucking day!i wasn’t informed work would be done,of course not !they obviously don’t care about a resident that lives downstairs,I don’t blame it on the guys working obviously.Surely they could find outbthevresidentbthat lives downstairs,it’s been day in day out..Fucking fridge freezer left in my and I mean MY front garden,that still hasn’t been taken away! I’m going bat crazy.I’m worried what fucker will move in.😢
Evening all😊

Aww, I feel for you dolly❤ Honestly, some people just don't think of others and it really pisses me off. Even if they had introduced themselves or sent a friendly letter beforehand to let you know who was moving in and if work was being done how long it would take. Maybe pop a note through their door for the builders to pass on. Friendly, say who you are and you would like to know who's moving in etc. Oh and move the fucking fridge freezer😉 Thankyou! See if it works. Big hugs though, I know its bloody awful being in all day when a neighbour is having noisy work done and I'm detached! I got shit windows on a modern development...squished in like sardines🤣
Xx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Evening all😊

Aww, I feel for you dolly❤ Honestly, some people just don't think of others and it really pisses me off. Even if they had introduced themselves or sent a friendly letter beforehand to let you know who was moving in and if work was being done how long it would take. Maybe pop a note through their door for the builders to pass on. Friendly, say who you are and you would like to know who's moving in etc. Oh and move the fucking fridge freezer😉 Thankyou! See if it works. Big hugs though, I know its bloody awful being in all day when a neighbour is having noisy work done and I'm detached! I got shit windows on a modern development...squished in like sardines🤣
Xx
Ems,to be honest the guys and the really nice lady (she’s the tiler) have been really nice have said sorry about noise,but it would have been nice to be warned etc,I spoke to tiler lady,she showed me upstairs looks nice,I said again about fridge freezer,she said should would defo sort it have s word with her boss and get it taken away..So can but hope.It’s just that it seem ages that every day front door open loads of things happening,drilling,hammering going on sll day,today it was carpets being laid soo banging again..

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all😊

Morning harri, I'm glad babs has given up the only fans as it's not a breeze like people think it is...

Bloody hell I just can't wake up this morning. My alarm went off at 7am. I turned it off and accidentally fell back to sleep for 10 minutes🤦🏻‍♀️ Thankfully I heard my son going the shower so got up quickly. I make his packed lunch for him. Chicken tikka wraps, not an easy smell to deal with so early in the morning🤢 So everyone has gone to work and school. My daughter has an A level exam this morning bless her, she's relaxed about it which is good😊

I wonder what will happen to kp today then😁

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I said to the hub the thing with viruses they either die out, evolve or you get new ones.

who remembers smallpox? We did the history bit about Edward Jenner and his treatment re cowpox similarity

Crisps and an apple. A healthy tea tonight. Can’t be bothered.

Mrs C this iguana was it the housekeeper or the cook?

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I've got an old Barbour coat for fishing, poachers pockets inside, keeps my fags & lighter dry out in the North Sea. Xx
Gotta keep the fags dry xxxx

I've got an old Barbour coat for fishing, poachers pockets inside, keeps my fags & lighter dry out in the North Sea. Xx
Why don't you invest in a boilersuit Facie like me. There's no dress code or expectations. People either love you or think you are weird. Love MrsC xxxx

Thank you for forgiving my concussion. I wasn't well and I own up to my mistakes. Sorry I hurt you. I was yelling at my friends and that's why they got me to hospital. I'm always having a laugh and I was aggressive with them. They know me and knew I wasn't right. Im glad I have them. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart