Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Facie, a question, should I watch Norways entry? I saw a headline that it's kinda crazy.

Reactions: 4

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Dotty, I really hope she gets a jail sentence xx
Well,she accuses people of being trolls all the time! We can all say fuck Harvey’s law the stupid tart.

So have great year,is ls looking like whit,still has the BH no date yet..Speeding hearing,the restraining Order sentance.Sink boy case.Woohoo.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Dolly I love my conservation work. They are very important. I know every single butterfly here and where they reside. It's been my life for the last 7 years. When my dad passed away I visited a butterfly house on his birthday and I had all these lovely creatures landing on me. It made me cry. They are very gentle and they came to say hello and they tickled me.. There was a lovely feeling of peace. I did come out smiling. I love them. Love MrsC xxxx
Oh how beautiful,🙏❤

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
FPMSL! Life is like a box of chocolates, yeah right, unless it's pissing down & the only chocolates we get are what's left after every fucker else has pinched all the decent ones 🤣🤣❤😘 xx
At the end of the day,it's only water lol..worse things are happening to people xxx

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh wow what a great photo Dolly!
We had a change of route today because the Deer Park is closed til after the Jubilee now so we headed down the Long Walk. Decided to be tourists for a while so saw the ex boxer Prince Naseem’s car (he’s recently moved to Windsor) and then watched the Changing of The Guard procession….I’ve taken a couple of screenshots from my videos x
Awwwwww thank Connie,my god he has put on loads of weight considering he was a bantam weight boxer. Fab photos Connie thanks.❤

I’m definitely getting subliminal messages today, either that or I’m going mad!

flicking channels come to Now 80s so music. The first word sung is woo hoo (Dire Straits, Walk of Life). I mentioned woo yesterday with Pricey

Turned on craft channel first fabric they were showing was this poly cotton broderie anglaise which is exactly the same as mums night dress which I’m washing today.

I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t believe in coincidences,

somebody help!

MrsEms have you rounded up your stray sheep yet? Those with the 6 inch hoofs?
Harri Ems is shopping with her daughter,wonder if she has bought any shoes For her hoofs?🤣Sorry Ems not being rude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I tell you, these bloody people from Wait Watchers get my goat! Talk about pedantic!

night all and God bless

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I’m confused what is happening to MrsC?

Nothing worth watching on telly tonight but see something on Chernobyl disaster. I find the whole radiation thing fascinating and terrifying.
I love docos. What are you watching ? X