Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Awww Hope Rita🤞Naughty geese,they do make me giggle though.Better than any hardnut blokies,It’s very strange with Skanky,Has he fucked off?Something is going on.🤔

Awww this came up as a memory,remember me telling you about my dear half brother that died just a couple weeks before I was born.

This pic (also have a large one) was taken in my Nans garden dear David.

View attachment 1287319
Did you name Dave after your brother, Dolly? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Heard the sad news about Gemma pulling out of Chicago I think she’s injured her knee. I didn’t know she could sing to be honest. She would have been ace at exiting the stage via trap door without breaking sweat.

Is everybody on holiday here or gone pig wrestling at Rita’s place?

Oh well, enjoy your evening.

Dolly put the kettle on.
🤣Very quiet Harri.Can’t stand that Gemma C,false as my arse.🤣

• Haha
Welcome meduck ❤ I've noticed that person Bob along happily many times with the conversation, then will suddenly bare teeth at one person and have a pop. But ignore others saying the same, as you say. Admitted it themselves, it's called paranoia. Don't lurk honey, we are all entitled to say/ask/ post what we like, they can pop you on ignore if they want to 😘 xx

Oh, and ETA: probably carry on referring to it for days on end now 🤣
🤣🤣 well they haven’t shut up yet 🤦‍♀️🤣x

• Haha
Well,round ere just down the road to me they have Leyton Orient,been going for years,very,very devoted followers typical of devotees they take the piss out of the team,I used to go with ex husband many years ago,always remember when we played a cup game behind us sitting was Rodney Marsh (remember him)? And Terry Venables taking the piss out of the state of the ground🤣
Used to love Terry Venables. He always came across so well! xx

No lmao...all the arenas in the uk..its whitesnakes Farewell tour
🤣🤣 I had visions of them trying to get down the steps of a caravan in leather pants with all that big hair 🤣🤣
The fella from Whitesnake was quite handsome in the 80's xx

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh my god fucking hell.🤣😳

My mum made fab Rice Pudding,for me she would boil the rice on top first then make pudding,I hated the skin,I hated skin on custard on as well,mine had to be thin..Custard skin when I was a teen thingy was called a womens parts.🤣🤭
I love the skin. My favourite bit Dolly. I'm glad you liked my photos. Fuck I can remember training hard up this spit and sawdust gym on a very rough housing estate. Not going to say which one. Put it this way. I was only one of 4 women who trained in there. There were holes in the floor and I had holes everywhere in my gymwear. I used to squat 220Lbs and and could bench press my own bodyweight. I used to train that hard I would be outside puking. One of the guys was holding my hair up one day. It was down to my waist and said get back in there you have 2 sets to do before you go home and get your sorry arse to the floor doing the squats. You can't give up now just because you puked. That was the best bit of advice I ever had. They all came to watch me compete. Christ we had some laughs. A lot of those have passed away now sadly. Those were great days. Some of them died from drug overdoses. I was one of the boys. My husband wasn't into it. He was a long distance runner.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all😁

Morning harri😘 Your rhyme this morning is bloody hilarious🤣 I needed that laugh, I had an awful nights sleep. It was on the cards as I had trouble switching off but did very late then woke up at half 3 so I'll be cwtching up with the dogs soon for a kip😊
Hope all is well with you and family xx
Oh Ems,how horrible I hate having dodgy nights sleep,you have a nice kip with the furbabes.❤

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ahaha, well now, that's just as good as the other one 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘 I reckon there's room for me on the back of that quad, I'll ask if I can have a backie next time 🤣🤣 I'll save that to use when his new T shirt is dirty, thank you my friend, you do make me smile Pommy, love & hugs missus 🤗❤🐕🐾😘 xxxx
Thank you 😃😊❤🐾👽🐾🥰🤗😘 XX.
Loooool yep I think I could make that with you having a backie too 😀👍😄❤👽🐾🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loool 😊😊 anytime just ask. Glad to make you smile my friend Pom hugs and loads of love 🥰❤💖🤗👽🐾😘 xx.

Ejector seat for you then, Maverick 🤣🤣

Ahaha! Brilliant. Honestly, I'd love to do that too. Watched the Red Arrows tour of the USA, they flew down the canyon, just next time find a seat for me please lads 🤣🤣

Back laters, just off to watch CH 5 'Inside the Force' 👍 xx
I had flown on a few helicopter tours, over San Francisco, Vegas in the day and at night and New York..The Grand Canyon I did was to the bottom to take a boat trip on the Colorado River..it was freezing lol.. these flights was in 2013, 2014 and 2015. ❤😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon friends, happy Sunday afternoon everyone 👽🤗❤😘 lovely day again, I've been doing all my chores that I left undone yesterday 🤣 hope you're all well & having a good day. ❤😘 Xx

• Heart
That must be a nightmare lol..my eldest bought a celtic kit when he was about 15!...it didn't last long though lol xx
Oooo not good lol My eldest was 3 when that Aguero goal went in and his best friend at nursery was a city fan so it stuck and his brother just followed suit 😭😭😂
It never went down well with my side if the family but we have to accept their faults 😭😂😂
Me and his dad were relieved he didn't go for the red side of Manchester though otherwise that would have been a very different story hahaha xx

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'll try and give it a go...

I can imagine it smells like a dirty cock lol

Nature is amazing Dolly...it surprises you every time
Give it a go Notty. The app guides you to teach you how to play. I bloody love chess. It's one of my favourite things to stretch my my mind. When my body is tired and my mind is active. It's about strategy. It actually wears my mind out so I can sleep A chapter then before bed. I love a good book. Then I'm off in noddy land. I hope I've helped lovely x

• Heart