Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dolly, it’s Monsieur Bob on Poirot! That adorable dog!

I can’t remember the murderer but there were two dotty women and the old lady died and turned green

Reactions: 4

not on my watch

VIP Member
I put a lot of work in my carvings. I never miss details out. I'm doing it in my back bedroom at the moment until my new greenhouse arrives which I will build myself like my shed. A good project to have I think
You have to get all the details right...its a great project to have just don't hurt yourself building it

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣Harri! Pmsl

Oh my that’s beautiful Facey..❤
How are you Dolly? My gym/swimming hubby is okay. He was training in the gym this morning. My friend and I were there and offered to take him for coffee but he had to see the nurse 11.30. He had all us gym ladies running around after him. Lol. He's a lovely man and I'm so glad he's on the mend. We always have a cuddle and chat. I hope everyone is okay. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m confused what is happening to MrsC?

Nothing worth watching on telly tonight but see something on Chernobyl disaster. I find the whole radiation thing fascinating and terrifying.
Channel 5 programme about Chernobyl disaster.

Harrigan

VIP Member
This is for a special lady, MrsEMs. Best effect when sung

I need to know now, to know now will you pluck me again

repeat

I’ll get me coat. Dolly!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Pmsl.

You are right about Kartrashians, the shit they wear,D&G used to be abit classy,but they look like trash anything they wear,fucking dare KK when she wore Marilyn Monroes dress😡 couldn't be zipped up over her fucking fat false arse.
Oh I did think it was disgusting that they let her wear it. Such an iconic dress and they risked it being damaged by a woman who got famous because she leaked a sex tape...in which she got pissed on...classy🤣

Disclaimer: I have never watched said sex tape just heard about the rather unfortunate golden shower moment 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning all on a bright sunny day although still with a chill breeze blowing across the fields up the valley. It looks set for a decent day, however I'm not about to start getting the summer togs out of storage yet because I adhere to that old adage
"N'ere cast a cloot 'til May is oot!"
It could snow tomorrow for all I know :)

I'll add some pix later of my lovely mown field, the pigs etc :) Gotta send them from phone to email, email to computer ,computer to here and yes I could do it directly I suppose but I am too cack-handed to cope with that plus I want them on the computer storage anyway; :)
Looks like here will piss down soon.Miserable outside.Be lovely Rita for pics of piggies,goat,geese,donkey.☺

• Heart
Hope you beat the fuckers I detest them,my dad was a devoted Gooner🤣 but he also supported a local club called Leyton FC,many good night at socials and away games at seaside places etc.

When Orient are at home playing I hear the crowd indoors,they have such devoted supporters..my ex when he died was buried in Orient shirt.
Aww that's lovely Dolly ❤

[QUOTE="Ethel's little Willy, post: 9762925,

The fella from Whitesnake was quite handsome in the 80's xx
He's even more handsome now.
[/QUOTE]
Will have a Google 😉 xx

• Heart