Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm going to a barn dance tonight. My friend and I know this farmer. It will be a good laugh I think. I've got my denim shorts, crop top, gingham shirt, cowboy hat and cowboy boots ready. There's bails of hay to sit on and food! Lots of food!

That sounds fun! I've got the Gavin and Stacey episode in my head now where they do the barn dance with Nessa and Bryn singing islands in the stream🤣

I bloody loves that song I do, no word of a lie😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
Home today, all part of my recovery plan, today Skanky will have her plasterclasses so that will be
fun seeing if she actually turns up to the flock of fans. Also The Rooney/Vardy trial, of what a load
of fun it's going to be today.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning Krustiecrumpets,right giggle last night.

wonder what will happen today..
looks nice out,bet it will cloud over later though.

• Heart

VIP Member
Went out for a ride on my motorcycle, didn't go very far, about 15 miles round trip.
Popped into a garden centre had a good look around, bought bird food, a nice little
BOGOF I should add. That will keep the birds happy for weeks. No issues with the
bike ride. Tomorrow going out again, heading for a different garden centre and in
a couple of days might risk the M25.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I married a hairy chap😂
Pmsl.

You are right about Kartrashians, the shit they wear,D&G used to be abit classy,but they look like trash anything they wear,fucking dare KK when she wore Marilyn Monroes dress😡 couldn't be zipped up over her fucking fat false arse.

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I present to you Mac the Knife with his oscillating sabre!

I best get me coat. Tea anybody?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you so much face. It’s so lovely to be able to look after mum at home. We can never repay what she has done for us all these years. xxx

What a beautiful flower! We have a clematis too, they are so gorgeous when they spread along a fence or side of a house.

Dolly, does your elderly azalea need a walking frame or support stockings?
You're welcome lovey ❤ she'll thrive as much as she can in her own bed and her own home now, I know from experience. It's not about repaying anything, it's just about her being looked after, comfortable and happy. Much love to you and your family ❤ xx

Wow that’s amazing Facie! I’ve bought three lots of 2 clematis and planted them at either end of things over the last couple of years….only one of each lot has survived so whereas I was expecting one either end of trellis/border etc I’m left with one at each place 😫xx
I've had Nike in a pot for 12 years now Con. Every year I cut her back, in February just above all the new shoots. And scrape the top layer of compost out and refill it with fresh. Once the buds start to show, feed her 3 times a week. It's true what they say about Clematis,the first year they sleep, the second year they creep, after that they leap 😊 it's a labour of love, I don't have many plants as the dog waters them all for me, the sod, but Nike's pot is just a bit too high for leg cocking activities so shes safe 🤣❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
You know me so well😘
Xx
You’re a Krustie through and through. Wish I lived nearer I’d be popping in for a cuppa and a chat and I would love to cuddle your dogs. Never mind, this is the next best thing.
More tea vicar?

• Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all😊

Well what a grotty day! It's absolutely pissing down, the dogs do not want to go for walkies and are on strike😂 Looks like we're cuddling up for the next few hours! I have builders here so no water either and it noisy.
It's going to be a long day stuck in the lounge with the dogs😴

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I get quite a few of the cabbage ones,also the tiny blue ones.Pretty.It’s great getting children involved.
Yes get them interested in nature. I can't wait for my little man to be at that age where I can show him and teach him about these things. There's a great world out there to explore. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart