kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pregnant again?
She looks like she has that pigment mask and shes that scrawny usually, that on that video of her taking him into the sea she looks like she was and shes trying to hide her little belly bump using the baby.
She could have just had a big dinner like.

Reactions: 1
Jumped on a flight for a family holiday to a hotel that doesn’t look overly entertaining for the baby! A swim up room!? Hope she has eyes in the back of her head 🙄
Setting pictures/videos & food pictures/videos YAWN!! Couldn’t care less what your having for lunch hun.
God again 🙈 didn’t we already have this fiasco?
let’s hope there’s no more travel bans lol

Is she pregnant again?
She looks like she has that pigment mask and shes that scrawny usually, that on that video of her taking him into the sea she looks like she was and shes trying to hide her little belly bump using the baby.
She could have just had a big dinner like.
aren’t they desperate to have this Italian wedding though? Unless it’s been moved quite far away, she’d have to re think dresses and travelling no?

It amazes me how her lips are thin one minute and plump the next (I know it’s pencil)
Turn out that’s Nu skin ain’t that great. If it was, she wouldn’t need the David Dickinson filter all the time!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how old she looks in that photo! Shows that she’s never not used a filter before. I also agree that hotel looks so dangerous for a baby! I could totally imagine her being too engrossed in her phone to watch him properly.

Interesting to hear her and Dan were previously on a break when she spins this fairytale young love story. I started following her about 3 years ago when she was very much out all the time, all over men in bars, going home with them etc and posting it all over Instagram so I did wonder what the truth was

aren’t they desperate to have this Italian wedding though? Unless it’s been moved quite far away, she’d have to re think dresses and travelling no?
Yeah forgot about that point!

She’s probably had actual food perhaps then haha, she looked like she’d just had a big dinner when she was about 4 months pregnant shes that skinny!

• Haha
She’s definitely looking pregnant in that video she’s just put up dancing with Rocket

She would be in if she fell in wouldn’t she!? she never ever replies to any comments on her photos unless its molly-mae hague or maura Higgins. 🙄 Careful hun you’ve got a brown nose 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.