kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh yes she deserves a thread
Social distancing clearly doesnt apply to Kristy judging by her story today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the queen of social media, her and her family do not need to adhere to the rules. Let’s post another half naked photo of myself.....

Reactions: 6
FINALLY ..
Does anyone else get seriously annoyed by the constant bragging!? Not to mention the constant ads and the complete lack of declaring ads and gifted items!!

Reactions: 3
I followed her for years and used to love her fashion looks and she seemed to be a nice, down to earth girl but I unfollowed recently as the bragging got too much.

She put up a story last night ‘social distancing of course’
How can you social distance when you’re letting your niece hold your baby and you’re stood in your mums house!? Meanwhile us normal folk haven’t seen our families for 10 weeks.
Don’t know why i’m suprised, when covid-19 came about & Kristy took her 5 month old abroad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow ages ago only snoop now. Last nights stories were disrespectful to anyone who had covid, lost some one to covid and the nhs.
If you’re an “influencer” though it’s all about the content....
oh and I got bored of seeing her practically naked all the while for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow last year after she was gifted an icandy pram and a mamas and papas pram, both even before baby was born. Greedy witch. I had purchased the icandy model she was gifted. Massive kick in the teeth.
Surely you’d accept the first and Refuse the second, oh no not Kristy she just had £2000 worth of pushchair for free.
Meanwhile there is pregnant ladies fleeing domestic violence with nothing. Made me sick and I wish i wrote to icandy & mamas and papas to say how out of order it was.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely shocked she didn’t have a thread before this! So unbelievably self absorbed and obsessed with herself.
Could she possibly get her tits out anymore?! Obviously very happy to finally have a pair, she’ll be breastfeeding lettuce til he’s 15 to keep them 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Biggest narcissist on insta 100%. Can’t post anything about anyone without her face being in it.

Where to even begin. She is so unaware of the world around her, my biggest issue is influencers not using their platform for good. The day seeing her whole family was the final
straw, people are dying alone without their families, grandparents are yet to meet their newborn grandchildren, people can’t bury their loved ones yet she is able to have a lovely day with her family as if nothing else is happening in the world. The ‘2m observed’ was utter bullshit, we saw the pictures. Don’t lie!!
taking her baby to Tenerife as the world was closing down was disrespectful, and irresponsible...making out she was having the best time ever in the empty hotel.
Bragging her baby has a tan.... I just despair.

See she’s visiting her in laws today. Just doesn’t have a bleeping clue. Self absorbed prick

Where to even begin. She is so unaware of the world around her, my biggest issue is influencers not using their platform for good. The day seeing her whole family was the final
straw, people are dying alone without their families, grandparents are yet to meet their newborn grandchildren, people can’t bury their loved ones yet she is able to have a lovely day with her family as if nothing else is happening in the world. The ‘2m observed’ was utter bullshit, we saw the pictures. Don’t lie!!
taking her baby to Tenerife as the world was closing down was disrespectful, and irresponsible...making out she was having the best time ever in the empty hotel.
Bragging her baby has a tan.... I just despair.
Spot on. Making out they were loving life in Tenerife. She went for content & advertised loads of outfits.
They were there 5 days before she caved into comments and said they were in quarantine. We knew you were, the news said the world was basically closing, Tenerife wasn’t exempt.

FINALLY ..
Does anyone else get seriously annoyed by the constant bragging!? Not to mention the constant ads and the complete lack of declaring ads and gifted items!!
Yes, all this pisses me off too, I'm surprised she's never had a thread about her before tbh... Also, I've noticed that social distancing rules don't apply to her and her family. Do these "influencers" not realise that by broadcasting that they are not following the rules that young impressionable kids will follow suit... and why would you risk it with a baby, she'd never forgive herself if anything happened to him!

Finally a thread about her!!! She is such a show off!! I unfollowed her a while ago because I was sick of the undeclared ad/gifted items and the constant bragging- particularly about her weight post baby. Also got sick of her constantly plugging her lumispa shite!
What does everyone think to the kids name? It’s a bit try hard for me, I think she thinks she’s a celeb😂

Finally a thread about her!!! She is such a show off!! I unfollowed her a while ago because I was sick of the undeclared ad/gifted items and the constant bragging- particularly about her weight post baby. Also got sick of her constantly plugging her lumispa shite!
What does everyone think to the kids name? It’s a bit try hard for me, I think she thinks she’s a celeb😂
Can't stand it... the poor boy will have the piss took out of him when he's older!! He seems a happy little boy though, always smiling, little cutie.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.