kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always promoting that nu skin stuff (including that overpriced lumi spa kit)....then today’s story boasting about a product haul where she’s purchased make up wipes which all that nu skin lot say are awful for your skin and we all should be paying £££s to buy a lumi spa 😂🤔
why do I get “gifted” vibes from her package though? She never said “I ordered“ once, everything was “they popped this in for me” “trying this etc” then they’ve now got a photo of her order from her house that she’s not posted...it’s only on the company site? Got to be some sort of collab or gift... very suspect to me.

Reactions: 2
why do I get “gifted” vibes from her package though? She never said “I ordered“ once, everything was “they popped this in for me” “trying this etc” then they’ve now got a photo of her order from her house that she’s not posted...it’s only on the company site? Got to be some sort of collab or gift... very suspect to me.
Definitely gifted. Such a random parcel as well - elbow grease & 2 bags of sugar 🙄 I wouldn’t of thought simple shampoo & conditioner were her thing at all 🙄🙈

Definitely gifted. Such a random parcel as well - elbow grease & 2 bags of sugar 🙄 I wouldn’t of thought simple shampoo & conditioner were her thing at all 🙄🙈
No especially when she said she was going to “try” it. You’d never order whole rows of it? I know it says it’s bulk... I’m going to have a look on the site 😉

If it was a gift she really should be declaring it as a gift. She needs reporting!!! 🤬 How difficult is it for these "influencers" to just put #gift on the story????

If it was a gift she really should be declaring it as a gift. She needs reporting!!! 🤬 How difficult is it for these "influencers" to just put #gift on the story????
I really dont get it too....surely it makes you look like a better influencer if youre getting stuff sent for free?! And I would have through the brand might be a bit p1ssed off that shes not declaring it! Or I guess for her shes just trying to look like she buys all this stuff because of her mahooosive nu skin pay. Those poor downlines!

• Heart
I really dont get it too....surely it makes you look like a better influencer if youre getting stuff sent for free?! And I would have through the brand might be a bit p1ssed off that shes not declaring it! Or I guess for her shes just trying to look like she buys all this stuff because of her mahooosive nu skin pay. Those poor downlines!
She never actually says she buys anything! Also i hate influencers that do adverts for companies they clearly wouldn’t buy from usually. Take kristy for instance, has done a collab with george @ asda, no way would she personally shop there for her clothes & no way would she buy character clothing for her baby. I suspect he lives in gifted outfits.

Reactions: 3
She never actually says she buys anything! Also i hate influencers that do adverts for companies they clearly wouldn’t buy from usually. Take kristy for instance, has done a collab with george @ asda, no way would she personally shop there for her clothes & no way would she buy character clothing for her baby. I suspect he lives in gifted outfits.
Yeah you’re right. So she never says she buys but also never shares it being an AD. I personally know someone who works for a well known sports brand (think top 2 trainer brands) specifically in charge of who/what influencers they send items to/want to share the brand, and they said they would literally never send her their clothes and trainers because of her rarely recognising her freebies/ads and also how filtered and orange her images are. They said it would cheapen the look and wouldn’t want the brand to be advertised in this way. Also being associated and advertising all those fast fashion brands who pay workers less than £3 an hour was the nail in the coffin!

Yeah you’re right. So she never says she buys but also never shares it being an AD. I personally know someone who works for a well known sports brand (think top 2 trainer brands) specifically in charge of who/what influencers they send items to/want to share the brand, and they said they would literally never send her their clothes and trainers because of her rarely recognising her freebies/ads and also how filtered and orange her images are. They said it would cheapen the look and wouldn’t want the brand to be advertised in this way. Also being associated and advertising all those fast fashion brands who pay workers less than £3 an hour was the nail in the coffin!
Talking of filters, why the duck does shes use that awful filter on her baby? It's sad that she thinks he needs a filter!!!! Also, I wish she would put a bloody sun hat on him when it's red hot! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Talking of filters, why the duck does shes use that awful filter on her baby? It's sad that she thinks he needs a filter!!!! Also, I wish she would put a bloody sun hat on him when it's red hot! 🤬🤬
That filter and the Surf Mesa song need to get in the bin 😑

Wow I cannot stand this chav! I followed her years ago when she was still normal and not full of herself. If she was any they chocolate bars she post that she pretended to eat she would actually eat herself!! I unfollowed when she kept posting almost naked bump photos of her skeleton body, they made me feel uncomfortable tbh. Absolutely 0 shame in posting her blatant breaking lockdown rules but yet why would she have shame when shes still selling NuSkin products after all the bad press and documentaries on them, but hey it lines her pockets so why should she care of anyone else?! Also the crappy video she posted of being gifted cleaning products saying her cleaner will be happy why does she need a cleaner she hardly had a busy career ? Same with that waste of space Lydia Millen getting and keeping food hampers and saying its coz these companies need promotion- why not speak about them and say you have kindly donates it to a local charity but no they are selfish and take every freebie going No matter if they need it or not!

Reactions: 4
Where do I even start after today’s posts we didn’t fancy wearing a seatbelt then 😂

Another outing for adults and not anything remotely fun or educational for the kids. The baby is like an accessory to get paid posts for

Does she ever supervise that child? He is into everything as kids are at that age and she's just like ''oops it happened again 🤦🏼‍♀️''

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she had split up with Dan years ago then got with another lad, I think his name was Dom? They lived in a cute little cottage. She seemed so more more down to earth then and she seemed to have friends other than her sister.

Reactions: 6
Again rules dont apply to her posing in the hairdressers with no mask. Ignorant cow

These instamumz that pose in their underwear 😳 I mean of course if you’ve got it flaunt it etc but I’ve got a teenager and he would be mortified. Rocket (😩) is just going to love his mates digging out the pictures of his mother in her underwear - saying that though wouldn’t put it past her to dig them out and show everyone herself 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.