kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I even start after today’s posts we didn’t fancy wearing a seatbelt then 😂
OMG. I missed this! 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone remember when she had split up with Dan years ago then got with another lad, I think his name was Dom? They lived in a cute little cottage. She seemed so more more down to earth then and she seemed to have friends other than her sister.
Yeah, I remember this but she makes out her and Dan have been together forever. She forgets she put it all over social media for everyone to see! 🙄

Reactions: 1
I went on a booze crui
Does anyone remember when she had split up with Dan years ago then got with another lad, I think his name was Dom? They lived in a cute little cottage. She seemed so more more down to earth then and she seemed to have friends other than her sister.
I went on a booze cruise years ago, Anchored it was called. Anyway, a load of z listers and ‘influencers’ were invited - her included. Callum Best was also on board and let me tell you, she was trying sooooo hard and was so far up his arse it was cringe! Assume she was either trying to graft him / had already grafted and shagged him (coz let’s face it, who hasn’t he shagged!). He was polite but didn’t seem particularly interested, unlike her the desperado! Thought it was strange because I read a post about her and the current fella that they met at a young age (maybe school or something?) so unless they were on a break... maybe some tit went down behind closed doors

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went on a booze cruise years ago, Anchored it was called. Anyway, a load of z listers and ‘influencers’ were invited - her included. Callum Best was also on board and let me tell you, she was trying sooooo hard and was so far up his arse it was cringe! Assume she was either trying to graft him / had already grafted and shagged him (coz let’s face it, who hasn’t he shagged!). He was polite but didn’t seem particularly interested, unlike her the desperado! Thought it was strange because I read a post about her and the current fella that they met at a young age (maybe school or something?) so unless they were on a break... maybe some tit went down behind closed doors

I went on a booze crui

This is the tea i’m here for ☕
How embarrassing!! She’s so up herself! I imagine she’s loud and in your face!
I think she has said before her & her fiance broke up for either a year or a couple of years.

On another note though, how can she put half naked pics up!? No amount of £ could convince me to do it, not to mention the fact that my husband would not be comfortable with such pics of his wife plastered over the gram.

These instamumz that pose in their underwear 😳 I mean of course if you’ve got it flaunt it etc but I’ve got a teenager and he would be mortified. Rocket (😩) is just going to love his mates digging out the pictures of his mother in her underwear - saying that though wouldn’t put it past her to dig them out and show everyone herself 🙄

😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂

They went on a break for over a year - she travelled with all the ‘influencer’ mates. Had another boyfriend and even had her own house.

Anyone else have palpitations with Rocket walking with his walker next to that marble table? One small fall back and she could have a serious accident on her hands, but as long as she gets a video for The Gram it's all good!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone else have palpitations with Rocket walking with his walker next to that marble table? One small fall back and she could have a serious accident on her hands, but as long as she gets a video for The Gram it's all good!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Constantly! Everything she posts with him is like ab accident waiting to happen like when he was climbing the stairs or tipping her handbag out. Its like an advert for baby proofing but I guess socket covers and stairgates don't go with the insta aesthetic do they 🙃

Reactions: 2
Abroad again! Did they not learn anything from their last holiday? Lockdown literally happened and they were cooped in their hotel room for most of the break (although she wouldn't say that for the gram 🤪). How desperate must you be to go away this early with your young baby?

She must be running out of content. Even she must be bored of stuffing her phone in the kids face every 5 minutes

Reactions: 2
Just seen the baby in doc martins when they were strawberry picking :confused: his poor little baby feet.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jumped on a flight for a family holiday to a hotel that doesn’t look overly entertaining for the baby! A swim up room!? Hope she has eyes in the back of her head 🙄
Setting pictures/videos & food pictures/videos YAWN!! Couldn’t care less what your having for lunch hun.

Jumped on a flight for a family holiday to a hotel that doesn’t look overly entertaining for the baby! A swim up room!? Hope she has eyes in the back of her head 🙄
Setting pictures/videos & food pictures/videos YAWN!! Couldn’t care less what your having for lunch hun.
Shes the most braggiest person on IG! Blatantly only gone for content for the gram. Who in their right mind takes a baby on holiday during a pandemic? Also, why does he never have a sun hat on and nothing covering his little shoulders? Is it so his hair goes blonder and his skin goes more tanned? Such a vain prick!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.