kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. How many stories does she need to share with Mollie Mae in it, it's so cringe!!!! HON, we know you're in the same hotel, we got that the first time you posted. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Usual kristy boring content you’ll hear about it for at least 2 weeks.
I personally cannot imagine how bored her baby must be. Definitely always left to his own devices as he was eating paper the other day 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She has no clue other than snapping pictures and going to drink coffee 🙈🙄

Reactions: 1
So she's raving about the Benefits mascara when she sells the NuSkin one? Says it all really 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Her poor child has been dragged to Norfolk again... is she never at home? Also, they've all got thick coats on and Rocket just has a body-warmer on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Poor kid must be froze!

Reactions: 2
Does he have any toys? Every time you see him he’s just playing in the
Boxes all her freebies come in, or the sunglasses or the Rolex 🙄🥱

The soft blocks? Gifted? No mention? But why say thanks? Or just on the beg as normal 🙄
I’m going with on the beg. They Can’t be that good, poor boy was playing with an allen key in yesterdays video. Rarely see him with toys.

I’m going with on the beg. They Can’t be that good, poor boy was playing with an allen key in yesterdays video. Rarely see him with toys.
Poor wee mite. He seems so lobed but her lack of awareness for what kids want and maybe inexperience, means he’s missing normal children’s experiences. You never see any plastic colourful toys that kids love or any play centre days out. 🙁

Same as every other insta mum - all for the “gram aesthetic” which means muted colour tones and grey everything 🙄 poor kid won’t know a primary colour by the time school starts.

She is as fake as anything, nothing whatsoever like her heavily filtered pics

Reactions: 3
So she’s got another gifted pushchair! 🙄
Wonder if the car seat was gifted too as I seem to remember her asking for recommendations. Don’t think she sticks her hand in her pocket for that boy.
How did she squeeze him into his newborn carrier this long, he’s hardly small?? They go on weight so can’t imagine it was safe!
I’d love to see her out & about to see what she’s like without a filter

Reactions: 3
So she’s got another gifted pushchair! 🙄
Wonder if the car seat was gifted too as I seem to remember her asking for recommendations. Don’t think she sticks her hand in her pocket for that boy.
How did she squeeze him into his newborn carrier this long, he’s hardly small?? They go on weight so can’t imagine it was safe!
I’d love to see her out & about to see what she’s like without a filter
I saw her at Bicester with her boyfriend when she was pregnant. She looked as miserable as sin! Nothing like the happy/smiley person she appears to be on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she got Rockets feet measured for the first time yesterday but has been putting the poor kid in shoes for god knows how long. Does this twit not realise the importance of good fitting shoes? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.