Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onechicagolove

She was posting once how her and Dan have been together since they were so young blah blah blah so I messaged her and asked her about 2 different men she was seeing and she blocked me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ohseriously

She put up a story last night ‘social distancing of course’
How can you social distance when you’re letting your niece hold your baby and you’re stood in your mums house!? Meanwhile us normal folk haven’t seen our families for 10 weeks.
Don’t know why i’m suprised, when covid-19 came about & Kristy took her 5 month old abroad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Urg I hate all these ‘influencers’ coming to Dubai. I live in Dubai and I’m getting so pissed off with it😂
Anyway in Kristys latest story she said she’s had people inboxing her about her trip. Firstly you don’t need a negative PCR test beforehand, you can get one on arrival. Loads of people have apparently slipped through though without having a PCR test🤦🏼‍♀️. Secondly the case numbers here have the been the highest yet. They’re only increasing each day. Not surprising considering how many people are coming here and not following the rules! I think these influencers think there’s no rules here and they can do what they want. You can see so many tourists about now and they’re not wearing masks or socially distancing. I hope Dubai starts to crack down again and stop allowing everyone in!!!

Reactions: 10

Thedutchess

She’s never given a shit about risking anyone. The whole time she’s breached aswell as her sister too and Goofy’s family. They’re all arseholes. They’ll be breaching now aswell. It won’t be long til shes caught. In the meantime the delights of today is Goofy pretending to fall down a muddy hole (shame he hadn’t done a face plant in the mud that would’ve made me day) and Krusty’s been searching for more victims today that she can reel in to sell her Lumispa ‘whats it called’ for her so she can buy more polyester underwear and fake designer bags 🤣🤣 Oh and we all know why you’re still giving bitty to Lettuce, cos you know you’ll have saggy titties when you stop 🤪
Is it bad for me to hope they catch it? Like not enough to be on deaths door, just enough to be in bed for ten days REALLY feeling sorry for themselves, having a good cry all the while Lettuce leaf is completely fine and full of energy like normal so they have to deal with him 🤣😂

Goodbye!

Know this a Kristy thread.... but I can’t get my head around people taking little tiny babies abroad in the current climate!!! (MamameganStevens) ..... how selfish!!! Mum and dad basically want to keep up with all the other insta hunz twats!!! Don’t give a thought about how fucking dangerous these times are!!! Her babies only got to be 4/5 months old... sooooo selfish I just don’t get these people.... we’d all love a holiday me for one!!! We cancelled all our booked holidays last year because as a mother I would not put my children in any risk to get a fucking tan... and to keep up with the jones’s!! They all need to take a long hard look at themselves what’s more important followers/content or your child’s safety!!!

Donn01

It is a fake as she showed a close up and the logo on the handle is gold . On the real one I’m sure you’ll know from your Mum the logo is black

Holy moly it’s kicking off on Drippys Instagram now
so as she’s blocked me , I asked my sister to ask her on her post where she has the black LV bumbag to tag where it’s from and that’s all my sister asked and Krustys blocked her. I think we all know that bag is definitely fake

Starfish

I went to school with her. She’s the thickest twit you could ever meet. Her family have a lot of money but are working class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They could have gone away and posted nothing, the world would have been non the wiser but pics or it didn’t happen. Just goes to show it’s all for show. Unfortunately; the life she chose is to be an influencer and with a platform comes a responsibility. She needs to take the rough with the smooth and start to actually be accountable for some of her actions. The brands who pay her might think twice if they were made aware of her actions. It’s not good PR.

I’ve only felt sorry for her once, when her Mum’s husband’s daughter (Another Jess who she used to go and do nails in her salon in notts) posted a photo with a huge caption body shaming her. Effectively her step sister. That was cruel and I don’t agree with body shaming; she’s naturally slim. Another one she was bezzies with then there was the fall out. I doubt she’ll be going to the wedding!

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
They think theyre Leicestershire socialites but in reality absolutely everyone hates them and doesn’t want anything to do with them and their sad, selfish ugly existence

Anon879

Latest insta story...
''Babe babe 'don't put this on your story cos you'll get a lot of shit for it'' slurred by one of the blokes as at least 7 of the middle class wankers awkwardly dance round a fire pit with zero regard for anyone but themselves. Pricks

I wouldn’t say they’re middle class. I’d say they’re a bunch of chavs that happen to have money. There’s a huge difference. Money doesn’t buy class, no matter how much you have.

Showing off her stupidity / being her classical chavvy Krusty self hasn’t helped her following recently! Take the hint girl. No ones impressed with what you’ve done here. Hardly influencing 😂 she’s basically having some shit days of her ‘job’. What an idiot!
5108FAC0-224E-437F-BFC1-39686DF1DF8A.jpeg

• Wow

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I don't understand the mindset of these airheads sorry influencers, they jet off on holiday during a pandemic most likely because they are so stupid they don’t understand the rules and a few thousand followers on Instagram makes them above everyone else. Also hardly any of them have any talent and could NEVER work for a company or be told what to do, they all seem like spoilt selfish brats! Kristy took her baby away at the start of the pandemic too & got a shit load of negative comments about it’ obv in one ear and out the other Ive unfollowed her and most others as their behaviour though the last 10 months has really pissed me off. But they work hard and deserve a holiday 🤔🤔 Same with Jamie Genevieve jetting off to Italy coz poor her n Jack had their honeymoon cancelled 😡 I cant wait till this Instagram era of celebs is over n they all fall on their talentless arses!
sorry rant over 🙃
Here here👏🏻👏🏻

Here here👏🏻👏🏻
And the followers are still dropping 😝😝😝😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Don’t know whether anybody is following the thread for Influencers in Dubai - disobeying the rules but someone is in the process of contacting all the clothing companies that use these ‘Influencers’ with a view to them being dropped because all they are ‘influencing’ is that’s its ‘ok’ for folk to breach covid rules which doesn’t reflect well for those the companies !!!!!

Last edited:

N12

Is she messing with that joys of lockdown repost on her story?! She has only been home just over a week 😂 She is so out of touch with the world it’s frightening..

• Heart