kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soft blocks? Gifted? No mention? But why say thanks? Or just on the beg as normal 🙄
A few months ago she was thanking another company for the exact same soft play blocks so something doesn’t add up?? I’m thinking she’s doing it to try and get on the companies radar to get sent free stuff after all rockets birthday is coming up 🤦🏼‍♀️

So she got Rockets feet measured for the first time yesterday but has been putting the poor kid in shoes for god knows how long. Does this twit not realise the importance of good fitting shoes? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He isn’t even walking and she’s had him in dr Martins for months that poor boys feet he Doesn’t even need shoes yet but again as long as it looks good for the gram!!

Reactions: 2
He isn’t even walking and she’s had him in dr Martins for months that poor boys feet he Doesn’t even need shoes yet but again as long as it looks good for the gram!!
Absolutely, couldn't agree more! My LO didn't have his first pair of shoes until he could walk! I mean Dr Martin's on a baby under one is just wrong on so many levels whether they can walk or not 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️But as long as you match hey HON! 🙄

Family outing to... Bicester village 🙄🙄😩
That poor boy! I think it’s beyond clear she has no idea what she is doing. He’s dragged from coffee shop to clothes shop and back again. Selfish!

Reactions: 4
Wait until he’s 1-1 and a half ish and he has a meltdown every time he’s in his pram and an even bigger one when he’s dragged around boring shops getting no stimulation 🤣

And all the gifted birthday things she was begging for a few weeks ago are now starting to make an appearance!!! Can afford to shop non stop but can’t afford or doesn’t want to buy her own baby stuff for his birthday what is wrong with these ‘influencers’ happy to splash their cash on crap for themselves but beg for free stuff for their children!! They are soo selfish and self absorbed

• Sad
Reactions: 3
And all the gifted birthday things she was begging for a few weeks ago are now starting to make an appearance!!! Can afford to shop non stop but can’t afford or doesn’t want to buy her own baby stuff for his birthday what is wrong with these ‘influencers’ happy to splash their cash on crap for themselves but beg for free stuff for their children!! They are soo selfish and self absorbed
They disgust me. Beyond greedy, scroungers dressed up as people with money. Which they may have but then why not buy it themselves. Can’t wait for the ‘influencer’ trend to die out

They disgust me. Beyond greedy, scroungers dressed up as people with money. Which they may have but then why not buy it themselves. Can’t wait for the ‘influencer’ trend to die out
Me either!! I think brands that use them are awful too it fuels these greedy, entitled people! I purposely don’t buy things I see them using and I know a lot of other people do this too. There is now a trend in these influencers having babies and giving terrible advice and setting a terrible example of how to be mothers too and it’s actually dangerous in some cases 🙈

Reactions: 1
Me either!! I think brands that use them are awful too it fuels these greedy, entitled people! I purposely don’t buy things I see them using and I know a lot of other people do this too. There is now a trend in these influencers having babies and giving terrible advice and setting a terrible example of how to be mothers too and it’s actually dangerous in some cases 🙈
I am the same too, I purposely don’t buy and even if I really like a certain something hell will freeze over before I swipe up as they make money on you just swiping up (providing you then buy something from that website upto something ridiculous like 100 days later)

I am the same too, I purposely don’t buy and even if I really like a certain something hell will freeze over before I swipe up as they make money on you just swiping up (providing you then buy something from that website upto something ridiculous like 100 days later)
I’m the same. I can’t stand it. I also immediately don’t completely trust it, Influencers will promote anything and say it changed their life for a pound note and I can’t take it seriously.
kristy is so condescending, I think of all the influencers I follow her and Olivia Bowen have to be the worst.

Reactions: 5
One of my friends, was dating Dans close friend. They were at the pub together one night after their split and apparently Dan was slagging Kristy off saying having sex with her was like sleeping with a skeleton. This was when he was dating Sophie during their break

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One of my friends, was dating Dans close friend. They were at the pub together one night after their split and apparently Dan was slagging Kristy off saying having sex with her was like sleeping with a skeleton. This was when he was dating Sophie during their break
Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Oohhh spill the beans about the split. I’ve always wondered because she had that phase where she was out in London all the time all over other men but then claims they’ve been together years and years.
Last week on stories she said “oh this hair tool is great but I’ll probably still get the GHD one as well” Shock what’s she just been gifted today :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.