kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s having everyone around her house again when Leicester is still on lockdown!
I think she’s gone to her dads place, but she’s supposed to be at home! If they are staying there for the rest of the lockdown fair enough, but it’s doubtful. Pretty sure she’s Wigston way.

I’ve said it before & i’ll say it again, her baby must be bored. Family day out to Selfridges? 🙄
Yesterday was plonked in the car seat and fed a McDonald’s chip 🙄 poor baby!

Reactions: 4
I went to school with her. She’s the thickest twit you could ever meet. Her family have a lot of money but are working class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really bothers me that they say they’re on a ‘family day out’ when in reality they’ve literally gone for the ‘gram. Is nothing private or enjoyed without a camera out?

Reactions: 2
Does she ever get her phone out that kids face? Zzz boring
It's the fact that EVERY SINGLE picture or video of him has that grain filter or Bahamas to make him looked tanned and his eyes more blue. Stop filtering your baby to fit in with your perfect aesthetic ffs

Reactions: 4
What the duck has she posted tonight? Can two things not be happening in the world at once Krusty? Can your brain not stretch that far that not everything has to go into the media for it to be a real thing?!

What the duck has she posted tonight? Can two things not be happening in the world at once Krusty? Can your brain not stretch that far that not everything has to go into the media for it to be a real thing?!
Isn’t it funny how she’s trying to raise awareness for the children, yet nastygal have been outed for modern day slave labour & shes radio silence on that matter isn’t she!? she’s still continuing to advertise for them 🙈🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone see her story this morning. ‘Dancing’ with her niece - Er, completely inappropriate! Child safety completely out the window. I very much doubt she knows exactly who follows her.
Just to add insult to injury it isn’t even her child she’s putting out there for the world and his wife to see!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her story this morning. ‘Dancing’ with her niece - Er, completely inappropriate! Child safety completely out the window. I very much doubt she knows exactly who follows her.
Just to add insult to injury it isn’t even her child she’s putting out there for the world and his wife to see!!
Didn't she create her her own IG page at one point? These "influencers" need to realise how dangerous it is having children on an open account for the whole world to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Didn't she create her her own IG page at one point? These "influencers" need to realise how dangerous it is having children on an open account for the whole world to see. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep she did. And one for her baby. And one for her home 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
tit for brains!!

Yeah couldn't believe when she was singing along to the lyrics 😳 totally inappropriate for her age

Always promoting that nu skin stuff (including that overpriced lumi spa kit)....then today’s story boasting about a product haul where she’s purchased make up wipes which all that nu skin lot say are awful for your skin and we all should be paying £££s to buy a lumi spa 😂🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.