kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday Rocket was playing with a phone charger and today she leaves him in a room with what I presume is a hot cup of tea and him spilling it everywhere, great parenting Kristy 👏🏼

I bet she makes a trip to Jennos which is within the lockdown area!
Or bloody ikea again 🤦🏼‍♀️

There are two active threads for Kristy.
The other is titled kristyjgreen. Just thought it might make sense if we merge.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely shocked she didn’t have a thread before this! So unbelievably self absorbed and obsessed with herself.
Could she possibly get her tits out anymore?! Obviously very happy to finally have a pair, she’ll be breastfeeding lettuce til he’s 15 to keep them 👀
Lettuce. I'm dead 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories from this morning- has she really put up stories of her partner having a scratch under his shorts!?🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow last year after she was gifted an icandy pram and a mamas and papas pram, both even before baby was born. Greedy witch. I had purchased the icandy model she was gifted. Massive kick in the teeth.
Surely you’d accept the first and Refuse the second, oh no not Kristy she just had £2000 worth of pushchair for free.
Meanwhile there is pregnant ladies fleeing domestic violence with nothing. Made me sick and I wish i wrote to icandy & mamas and papas to say how out of order it was.
Tried to flog the mama and papas too!

Heavily filtered and heavily over lined lips. Loves getting her boobs out. Wonder how much she’ll be getting them out when the milks gone and they’re just pockets of nothing 😂
Another baby silly 😂

Reactions: 1
I see social distancing rules didn't apply to Kristy and her family again last night 🙄
I know I’m guess as Kristy had to stay in the other from outside the area went to her! But not sure I’d that should be done really!

Brags a few days ago there’s no routine with Raquel but then contradicts her self with an “asleep” crying baby 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe a routine might actually help...

Reactions: 3
Brags a few days ago there’s no routine with Raquel but then contradicts her self with an “asleep” crying baby 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe a routine might actually help...
Well that would mean she would have to fit herself take her half naked selfies around the babies schedule. That simply would not do.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually fuming she’s selling her baby clothes why not just donate them like she dosnt exactly need the money I’m certainly not well off and I donated all my child’s clothes!!

Reactions: 2
Actually fuming she’s selling her baby clothes why not just donate them like she dosnt exactly need the money I’m certainly not well off and I donated all my child’s clothes!!
And they were probably gifted, lets face it.
I’m surprised she’s got clothes to sell considering the baby never looks dressed. Always in a vest or a babygrow, even on the beach. He looked like she hadn’t got him ready before she left the hotel.
That is obviously just my opinion

Same, most people just do a little bundle and pass on. Always on the beg these grammers

I wouldn’t say they’re middle class. I’d say they’re a bunch of chavs that happen to have money. There’s a huge difference. Money doesn’t buy class, no matter how much you have.
I went to school with her partner. Whose step mum’s children (Fun fact, the two families wife/husband swapped 🥴🤫) also went to my school and we all lived on the same David Wilson estate 🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see she’s having everyone around her house again when Leicester is still on lockdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.