kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else shocked to see that not only does she have a cot bumper in Rocket's cot but also the amount of toys in there not to mention the fact that she has it on the raised height when he can sit unaided 😳 accident waiting to happen...and she''ll be far too busy posing in her underwear to realise

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else shocked to see that not only does she have a cot bumper in Rocket's cot but also the amount of toys in there not to mention the fact that she has it on the raised height when he can sit unaided 😳 accident waiting to happen...and she''ll be far too busy posing in her underwear to realise
I thought this. Looked like blankets upon blankets and cushions to me. Far too self absorbed

Honestly whenever she has coco pops with double cream and sugar on top my insides curl 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed because she kept using that filter where her skin was bright orange to make her and her child’s eyes more blue. I get that they have blue eyes but there is no need to use that filter on every one and those products she promotes, I’d be shocked if anyone bought them

Was going to say, what is all that tit she sells. I messaged her once ages ago when that Netflix documentary about pyramid selling came out. Told her to watch it as it’s so wrong and she replied back saying that the great company she is with is not a pyramid scheme lol.

Omg I posted about this on another thread. “Come join my amazing company” “message about my amazing products” it’s a bloody pyramid scheme, stop trying to get vulnerable young women involved in your “business”. She keeps going on about how she makes a fortune and can work and be a mum at the same time. Shut up you moron, it’s a pyramid scheme. I’m sorry but they drive me crazy, always preying on vulnerable people!

Reactions: 3
Just stumbled across this thread and my god she began grating on me about two years ago. I used to be a part of that company she’s “partnered” with and it’s full of overpriced products and it’s cult like. The way these uplines work is something akin to a cult. They manipulate and gaslight. Shower you with compliments and say you’ll be “boss babes together” and best friends always....you leave and they treat you with contempt 🙄

anyway, I love this catfish photo I sent to my sister a while ago 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just stumbled across this thread and my god she began grating on me about two years ago. I used to be a part of that company she’s “partnered” with and it’s full of overpriced products and it’s cult like. The way these uplines work is something akin to a cult. They manipulate and gaslight. Shower you with compliments and say you’ll be “boss babes together” and best friends always....you leave and they treat you with contempt 🙄

anyway, I love this catfish photo I sent to my sister a while ago 😂
this is insane where did you find that??! Holy moly.

ive been saying this for ages and I think it’s the thing that drives me absolutely insane, it’s a pyramid scheme!!!!!!!!! “Boss babes” my absolute ass, she’s taking advantage of vulnerable people and spouting absolute tit about the realities. Really boils my blood.

Heavily filtered and heavily over lined lips. Loves getting her boobs out. Wonder how much she’ll be getting them out when the milks gone and they’re just pockets of nothing 😂

Reactions: 3
this is insane where did you find that??! Holy moly.

ive been saying this for ages and I think it’s the thing that drives me absolutely insane, it’s a pyramid scheme!!!!!!!!! “Boss babes” my absolute ass, she’s taking advantage of vulnerable people and spouting absolute tit about the realities. Really boils my blood.
believe it or not it WAS on her Instagram when she went to Dubai I think last year, it’s now disappeared 😂

What is it with these people letting their children sing and dance to songs that are not appropriate for little ears!? Morons!!

Because they make them think they look really cool and it’s great content for the gram. But it’s not...

But definitely have already taken the baby abroad so confused by the first holiday comment

''First holiday pending...''

Errr didnt they go to tenerife when lockdown was first announced?
Yes! First non-lock down holiday? although travelling is advised against and majority of companies are still grounding flights.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.