kristyjgreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the Insta story today it was of Kirsty & oli dancing together today? & he wrote saying something like “2m rules have been broke any complaints inbox me” or something along them lines. I’ve just gone back to look & its gone! Probably regretted it or had a load of crappy inboxes as he should have!! I’m sorry but what do you expect if your gonna flaunt it all over the internet! Made me fuming. I used to like her but lately I feel like she could of personally used her “influencer” platform in a lot better ways than she has! Super inappropriate! & disrespectful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly couldn’t be any more of a bleeping witch if she tried. So fake, cares about no one and uses the baby like it’s the latest bleeping handbag. Awful people. Clearly don’t respect the nhs or the global situation. I hope she loses a lot of followers today 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Latest insta story...
''Babe babe 'don't put this on your story cos you'll get a lot of tit for it'' slurred by one of the blokes as at least 7 of the middle class wankers awkwardly dance round a fire pit with zero regard for anyone but themselves. Pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The amount of posts she does showing off her stomach really annoys me. I think I’m just jealous though cause pregnancy ruined my body hahah!

She’s completely ignoring lockdown rules now. I don’t know how she can risk it with rocket being so young😮

Reactions: 2
The amount of posts she does showing off her stomach really annoys me. I think I’m just jealous though cause pregnancy ruined my body hahah!

She’s completely ignoring lockdown rules now. I don’t know how she can risk it with rocket being so young😮
The whole breaking lockdown rules is just selfish. Like you say with Rocket being so young it is just irresponsible and to put it all over social media just makes it wors as she has quote a big following. I can't believe how ignorant all of them can be. 🤦🏻‍♀️

All seemed steaming whilst the poor baby sits there like a rabbit in the headlights. Money can't buy common sense clearly 🙄

• Heart
Poor baby! A few weeks back she did a story and said they were turning the top floor room into a playroom for the baby because he gets bored while she’s ‘working’ (obviously while she’s prancing around half naked 🙄). Silly me, I thought babies needed constant attention and supervision

All seemed steaming whilst the poor baby sits there like a rabbit in the headlights. Money can't buy common sense clearly 🙄

I got sick of seeing her with her boobs out. It’s lovely that you breastfeed and I’m not judging that at all but she was showing her nips off constantly. I’ve also noticed she doesn’t seem to have friends anymore, she used to have loads years ago. Another annoying thing about her, she loves telling people ‘I got these jeans in a size 4’ 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve seen her boobs more then I’ve seen my own. Put them away.
were those girls really friends or the cling ons to the instafame that is kristygreen. She seems to take but never give back. One way friendship

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think I’ve seen her boobs more then I’ve seen my own. Put them away.
were those girls really friends on the cling ons to the instafame that is kristygreen. She seems to take but never give back. One way friendship
Totally agree! Years ago, before she had a big following, she seemed to have friends from school that she saw/went out with. Not seen those for a long time though. She put a quote post up a bit ago about people being envious of success. Yeah that’s it Kristy 🙄 won’t be anything to do with you changing because of your insta ‘fame’, definitely other people’s fault and nothing to do with you.

Latest insta story...
''Babe babe 'don't put this on your story cos you'll get a lot of tit for it'' slurred by one of the blokes as at least 7 of the middle class wankers awkwardly dance round a fire pit with zero regard for anyone but themselves. Pricks

I wouldn’t say they’re middle class. I’d say they’re a bunch of chavs that happen to have money. There’s a huge difference. Money doesn’t buy class, no matter how much you have.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say they’re middle class. I’d say they’re a bunch of chavs that happen to have money. There’s a huge difference. Money doesn’t buy class, no matter how much you have.
Good point actually 👍🏻 I stand corrected

They 100% think they’re something they’re not. Pure arrogance after the weekend back to normal flogging that lumi tit

Reactions: 1
Has anyone called her out for constantly breaking lockdown? Constantly popping to her parents, having her sister over, BBQs left right and centre???!

Back to showing off and breaking the lockdown rules I see.
At least she’s kept her clothes on for a while now. Can’t have it all can we!? 🤣🤣

Yeah she obviously doesn’t care if anyone says anything as she keeps doing it and showing everyone

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.