Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not at all. A lot of my friends have been COVID brides so I completely sympathise with her on this one.

Most girls dream of having the dream day there whole life so I see exactly why she is going ahead with it like this. I’d do the same and just renew my vows in Italy. No one exactly wants a registry office wedding if they can afford the real deal but also it’s like how many years are they gonna put there life on hold for covid? At least this way they’re married and even if the Italy wedding takes 5 years to go ahead they’re not bound by a wedding.

and for those saying to still go ahead with Italy is stupid. Not at all. It’s the day every girl dreams of. Ok legally there not changing anything but to be able to celebrate their marriage with loved ones is what makes it all so special. If it was my loved one in her boat I’d still make the effort to attend the abroad one.
Most people who get married abroad legally do so here anyways as to be bound by English marriage laws not the country they wed in.
Gonna have to agree to disagree I’m afraid. Not disagreeing with wanting a big do but it doesn’t add up to me. She could have had a bigger wedding here now. It was her choice to do it without family. I still say she did it because she was preggers. But doesn’t want to miss out on the ‘Instagram ’ wedding celebration so she can flash the cash. It’s not the wedding for her it’s the location and expense she wants to show off. To me that’s the height of shallowness. If I was in her shoes I would have had the wedding here with all my family. That’s what’s most important. Not how it looks on Instagram.

Lord knows! It’s not like she’s gonna have the paparazzi outside is it!? 🙈🤣🤣
Well may be!!!! She does think she’s a celeb lol

Reactions: 6
Oh god the underwear pregnant pics barrage has begun. Also I wish these people gifting her things would actually do some research in to her Instagram outreach. Yes she has 328k followers which we know she loses regularly & the majority of her pics get liked than less than 5% of her followers. The wedding/pregnancy announcements don’t even get liked by anywhere near half her followers either 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh god the underwear pregnant pics barrage has begun. Also I wish these people gifting her things would actually do some research in to her Instagram outreach. Yes she has 328k followers which we know she loses regularly & the majority of her pics get liked than less than 5% of her followers. The wedding/pregnancy announcements don’t even get liked by anywhere near half her followers either 😬
Exactly!

And make your childhood memories???? What by shoving them in front of an iPad or tv???? Great memories babes!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Shocker! Lettuce leaf is downstairs unsupervised again. Maybe if he hits them hard enough with that mop they will actually look after him. Before long an accident is going to happen.

Gonna have to agree to disagree I’m afraid. Not disagreeing with wanting a big do but it doesn’t add up to me. She could have had a bigger wedding here now. It was her choice to do it without family. I still say she did it because she was preggers. But doesn’t want to miss out on the ‘Instagram ’ wedding celebration so she can flash the cash. It’s not the wedding for her it’s the location and expense she wants to show off. To me that’s the height of shallowness. If I was in her shoes I would have had the wedding here with all my family. That’s what’s most important. Not how it looks on Instagram.

Well may be!!!! She does think she’s a celeb lol
Omg I completely agree with you, I totally get a couple getting legally married in the uk and then going abroad to do their wedding a week or so later.
But she’s now married and fully living the married life (she’s even got one of those tacky personalised number plates with her married name on) but then thought of her getting back into a wedding dress a year just later to have a fake wedding for Instagram, I honestly have second hand embarrassment for the woman 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Omg I completely agree with you, I totally get a couple getting legally married in the uk and then going abroad to do their wedding a week or so later.
But she’s now married and fully living the married life (she’s even got one of those tacky personalised number plates with her married name on) but then thought of her getting back into a wedding dress a year just later to have a fake wedding for Instagram, I honestly have second hand embarrassment for the woman 😂😂🙈
I agree. If I was an original guest I wouldn’t bleeding waste my money on the flight fare and hotel!!!!! It’s a farce! Why doesn’t she just have her big ‘party’ now???!!!!!! It makes no sense!!!!!

I agree. If I was an original guest I wouldn’t bleeding waste my money on the flight fare and hotel!!!!! It’s a farce! Why doesn’t she just have her big ‘party’ now???!!!!!! It makes no sense!!!!!
It’s like they’re expecting people to pay up and attend a pretend wedding!

They don’t earn money if you just swipe up FYI, it’s only if you go on to purchase. However if you swipe up and make a purchase within 30 days, even say if you swipe up, then a week later go on to ASOS and buy anything they can still earn their commission.
when you swipe up, a cookie is placed on your device which means for up to 30 days or so she gets a commission on *whatever* you buy from that site - even if you are not buying the thing you originally swiped up for.. so if you have clicked then remember to clear your cache.

Wouldn't be surprised if she told lettuce to throw the socks in the bin so she could record him

• Haha
Oh lord the naked photos have starting appearing again. Why doesn’t she arch her back so much 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh lord the naked photos have starting appearing again. Why doesn’t she arch her back so much 😂
She looks deformed?!!!!!!! She’s sticking it out so much incase we’ve not seen it lol !!!!!

Also, why is it every time lettuce is at home he never has any bottoms on?????!!!!! And is she serious, being impressed that he can say the word ‘gone’???? My nephew who is younger than him ate a muffin yesterday and actually said ‘it’s delicious daddy’ !!!!!!!!! Like proper stringing words together. But that’s because his parents talk to him and interact with him with everything. That story this morning she says daddy was reading lettuce a story??? No he fecking wasn’t he had his eyes shut and looked miserable as sin!!!!!!! The only word Lettuce will know is ‘goochey’ 😆😆😆😆

Wouldn't be surprised if she told lettuce to throw the socks in the bin so she could record him
Haha omg I thought the exact same thing, Lettuce throwing the socks on the bin was so forced, the poor boy looked like he had absolutely no idea why she was telling him off.
He’s nearly two and has only just about managed to get out his first word. Maybe if she spent less time breaking her back in front of the mirror on her granny pants and spent a bit more time being a proper mum and helping him with his words he wouldn’t be so behind on his development. I feel so bad for the boy.

She’s said in her most recent grid post that she was pregnant at her wedding but ‘only a few people knew’. I’m sure she said in her Q & A a few weeks back that she didn’t know she was pregnant when she got married?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.