Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope edited 21 mins ago šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if you click on the whole thing
Thatā€™s hilarious!!!!!!! What does she bloody think if she makes no original reference to it!!!!!! If youā€™re dolled up to the 9ā€™s and youā€™re standing in front of a 40th sign isnā€™t it natural to assume thatā€™s your party?!!!!! Yet again just thinking of herself šŸ™„

Happy 40th babes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ amazing. That's what you get for having a self centered post at someone else's party. Don't normal people usually say something along the lines of "great night at so and so's party thanks for having us"
But no all about her.
Fucked off she's got a free pram as well!!!!
Swear her only interaction with that poor child is when she's sticking a camera in his face.. no wonder he's not talking yet!
Old lettuce looks far to big to be in that freebie Snd he dont look too happy either. Heā€™s probably thinking more bloody shopping šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope edited 21 mins ago šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if you click on the whole thing
Do we think Krusty has had a read on here tonight with that caption change šŸ‘€ Hi HON šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s been liking the comments too, not hard though when thereā€™s only 160 from her 328K followers

Reactions: 3
Makes it even more obvious sheā€™s got so many fake bags when she does an unboxing of the genuine bags which happens once in a blue moon, why donā€™t you unbox them all Krustyā€¦?

Reactions: 7
Those Dior printed beach bags she seems to have in various colours are over 2k each for the real ones. I canā€™t believe she could afford 2k+ on a bag, let alone that amount on multiple bags.

Makes it even more obvious sheā€™s got so many fake bags when she does an unboxing of the genuine bags which happens once in a blue moon, why donā€™t you unbox them all Krustyā€¦?
Exactly! Thatā€™s what I was thinking! She NEVER shows an unboxing, I mean you would wouldnā€™t you because they are packaged beautifully! The fact sheā€™s showing sheā€™s bought the Prada itself is hilarious because has she forgot one vital point? She bought it from Bicester! Itā€™s a designer outlet babe so it ainā€™t full price!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mate has just asked if if thatā€™s why sheā€™s sold her house and sheā€™s blocked her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
What kind of nonsense is this?? She got married?!? Of course she moved the wedding forward
Iā€™m not sticking up for her. But she would have been married well over a year now if not for covid. And had things worked out this year would have married the same month she did just in Italy. Itā€™s hardly a shot gun wedding as some people on here make out.

Iā€™m not sticking up for her. But she would have been married well over a year now if not for covid. And had things worked out this year would have married the same month she did just in Italy. Itā€™s hardly a shot gun wedding as some people on here make out.
No sheā€™s saying sheā€™s pushed the wedding back to later next year because of the baby but sheā€™s already married? She wasnā€™t supposed to get married two and a half years ago. She is acting like the ā€œpartyā€ is the wedding when in fact the wedding should be when you actually legally marry your partner which she has done. Her wedding hasnā€™t been pushed back because sheā€™s married, her party has been pushed back which it seems like the most important thing to her.

Reactions: 2
I think it was a shotgun wedding because she was supposed to get married now but couldnā€™t because of covid regulations so they postponed to next year and it was going to be a proper wedding ceremony etc because it was in a public wedding planning site snd had whole schedule on there and I think because she found out she was preggers she had to get married quick because she always said she wouldnā€™t have another baby until she was married. So she got up the duff and thought tit I better get hitched quick before i start showing lol. She couldnā€™t have waited until next year after wedding to start for second because old biological clock is a ticking. So now sheā€™s changed ā€˜weddingā€™ into a party lol but still wearing her wedding dress???? Wierd.

Reactions: 7
I think it was a shotgun wedding because she was supposed to get married now but couldnā€™t because of covid regulations so they postponed to next year and it was going to be a proper wedding ceremony etc because it was in a public wedding planning site snd had whole schedule on there and I think because she found out she was preggers she had to get married quick because she always said she wouldnā€™t have another baby until she was married. So she got up the duff and thought tit I better get hitched quick before i start showing lol. She couldnā€™t have waited until next year after wedding to start for second because old biological clock is a ticking. So now sheā€™s changed ā€˜weddingā€™ into a party lol but still wearing her wedding dress???? Wierd.
not at all. A lot of my friends have been COVID brides so I completely sympathise with her on this one.

Most girls dream of having the dream day there whole life so I see exactly why she is going ahead with it like this. Iā€™d do the same and just renew my vows in Italy. No one exactly wants a registry office wedding if they can afford the real deal but also itā€™s like how many years are they gonna put there life on hold for covid? At least this way theyā€™re married and even if the Italy wedding takes 5 years to go ahead theyā€™re not bound by a wedding.

and for those saying to still go ahead with Italy is stupid. Not at all. Itā€™s the day every girl dreams of. Ok legally there not changing anything but to be able to celebrate their marriage with loved ones is what makes it all so special. If it was my loved one in her boat Iā€™d still make the effort to attend the abroad one.
Most people who get married abroad legally do so here anyways as to be bound by English marriage laws not the country they wed in.

Does anyone else wonder why she keeps her nearly 2 year old a baby!? Surely he does not sleep all night & have 2 naps a day!? Especially one at 4pm!!
Also asking for double pram recommendations- he wonā€™t be content to sit in the pram forever!!

Reactions: 5
Why wonā€™t she give her due date? Why even answer the question if sheā€™s gonna basically say cos she went over with salad she doesnā€™t have a due ā€œdateā€ but two due months šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Why wonā€™t she give her due date? Why even answer the question if sheā€™s gonna basically say cos she went over with salad she doesnā€™t have a due ā€œdateā€ but two due months šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ
Lord knows! Itā€™s not like sheā€™s gonna have the paparazzi outside is it!? šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.