Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would we give Kirsty any of our hard earned cash! 😂 if it’s an influencer we like and don’t mind and they declare then links then great 👍🏼 But it’s not 😂 the aff is hidden and in the same font colour as the back ground. Sneaky sneaky
No the lady said she would never swipe up. Even if Aff was displayed / and she likes the influencer. She would go to the website and buy it directly. I agree with the sneaky Aff / non declarers. It’s bang out that’s she didn’t declare she’s making money from it.
but I just think - if someone has spent their time finding and item I like - doesn’t cost me any extra to swipe up and them make a tiny amount of cash then I’ll do it. End of the day of influencers didn’t earn from their work, they’d be forced into real jobs and we’d all be always searching online or instore for items we like

Reactions: 2
They don’t earn money if you just swipe up FYI, it’s only if you go on to purchase. However if you swipe up and make a purchase within 30 days, even say if you swipe up, then a week later go on to ASOS and buy anything they can still earn their commission.

No the lady said she would never swipe up. Even if Aff was displayed / and she likes the influencer. She would go to the website and buy it directly. I agree with the sneaky Aff / non declarers. It’s bang out that’s she didn’t declare she’s making money from it.
but I just think - if someone has spent their time finding and item I like - doesn’t cost me any extra to swipe up and them make a tiny amount of cash then I’ll do it. End of the day of influencers didn’t earn from their work, they’d be forced into real jobs and we’d all be always searching online or instore for items we like
No don’t agree I’m afraid. I’ve never struggled to find anything I like. I don’t need an ‘influencer’ to influence me. I guess everyone’s different. I also don’t agree that you can only create swipe ups if you have a certain amount of following. I think that’s unfair. At the end of the day ‘influencing’ isn’t a job it’s a choice.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I find this hysterical, do you need an influencer tell you what you like? How did you shop before them? 😂 Genuinely can’t tell if you’re taking the piss, yes please get a real job and let this ridiculous influencer bubble burst.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know how old her child is? Ive never heard him speak, just making noises and we never see her ever trying to encourage his speech or trying and help him learn. I feel like we only ever see him sitting staring a at a TV or her just shoving a camera in his face. I genuinely feel sad for the boy.

Does anyone know how old her child is? Ive never heard him speak, just making noises and we never see her ever trying to encourage his speech or trying and help him learn. I feel like we only ever see him sitting staring a at a TV or her just shoving a camera in his face. I genuinely feel sad for the boy.
Two in a couple of months I believe

He will be 2 in October. Agree for his age he should be talking more now.

Sorry I find this hysterical, do you need an influencer tell you what you like? How did you shop before them? 😂 Genuinely can’t tell if you’re taking the piss, yes please get a real job and let this ridiculous influencer bubble burst.
Haha no of course not. But it’s handy to be able to swipe up when I do see something I like. Better than having to spend hours searching thought thousands of pages in multiple stores. I see nothing wrong with the person sharing it earning a tiny commission as long as it doesn’t cost me any more to purchase. Think it can be quite spiteful if people literally go out their way not to swipe up.

He’s 2 in October

He’ll be 2 in October. I have nieces and nephews who are younger than him that speak loads of words. He doesn’t seem to say anything but then how can he when he’s just shoved in front of an iPad or tv all the time!!!!!

Exactly! It’s not a fecking job is it!!!! It’s the way folk look up to her as though she’s some fashion guru. Baffles me!!!! She’ll be wearing a white tee and joggers are folk are saying ‘omg I love your white tee where did you get it’ !!!!!!! I’m like it’s a fecking white tee you half wit!!!!!!! I just don’t get it AT ALL.

He will be 2 in October. Agree for his age he should be talking more now.

Haha no of course not. But it’s handy to be able to swipe up when I do see something I like. Better than having to spend hours searching thought thousands of pages in multiple stores. I see nothing wrong with the person sharing it earning a tiny commission as long as it doesn’t cost me any more to purchase. Think it can be quite spiteful if people literally go out their way not to swipe up.
Well I’m like why are they getting paid????!!! They’ve not done anything lol. I think for me aswell is it can be taken advantage of. If someone thinks they can earn from recommending sommat they’re gonna do it aren’t they. So they can recommend any old shite. I’d rather do my own research. Generally they’ll put a photo and which shop it is. So I go to that shop and I just enter it in search field. Simples.

Last edited:
He’ll be 2 in October. I have nieces and nephews who are younger than him that speak loads of words. He doesn’t seem to say anything but then how can he when he’s just shoved in front of an iPad or tv all the time!!!!!

Exactly! It’s not a fecking job is it!!!! It’s the way folk look up to her as though she’s some fashion guru. Baffles me!!!! She’ll be wearing a white tee and joggers are folk are saying ‘omg I love your white tee where did you get it’ !!!!!!! I’m like it’s a fecking white tee you half wit!!!!!!! I just don’t get it AT ALL.

Well I’m like why are they getting paid????!!! They’ve not done anything lol. I think for me aswell is it can be taken advantage of. If someone thinks they can earn from recommending sommat they’re gonna do it aren’t they. So they can recommend any old shite. I’d rather do my own research. Generally they’ll put a photo and which shop it is. So I go to that shop and I just enter it in search field. Simples.
Also it’s the shadiness! She never aff links properly so you are being deceived. If she wasn’t such a colossal ass-hat and had some level of transparency I wouldn’t care, but it’s the blatant deception/ rudeness/ MLM-shilling/ conspiracy-theorising (take your pick) crap that means yes, I don’t want her to have anything from my sale thanks.

Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed that ‘hon’ Stephanie Brogan was at Wistow garden centre/cafe today the same time Krusty was?!!!! Neither mentioned it and both appeared to be with other people. Definitely smell a rat there. Reckon they’ve had a barney?!!!!!!

Anyone noticed that ‘hon’ Stephanie Brogan was at Wistow garden centre/cafe today the same time Krusty was?!!!! Neither mentioned it and both appeared to be with other people. Definitely smell a rat there. Reckon they’ve had a barney?!!!!!!
Absolutely!! Theres no way steph could resist tagging Kristy if she’d seen her. She was so far up her arse.

Reactions: 3
The thing that gets on my wick about affiliate links is most of the stuff influencers try to get us to swipe up and buy they wouldn't be seen dead in themselves.

Reactions: 3
I've realised today that her sister is Jodie Ann Stark's up-line for the MLM that they both do. Jodie Stark has claimed on insta today or yesterday that she has 5 thousand people in her team so if Kristy's sister is earning off all of those then she must be making a killing from it all!

I've realised today that her sister is Jodie Ann Stark's up-line for the MLM that they both do. Jodie Stark has claimed on insta today or yesterday that she has 5 thousand people in her team so if Kristy's sister is earning off all of those then she must be making a killing from it all!
Who the duck buys the tit tho? That’s what I don’t get!!

Who the duck buys the tit tho? That’s what I don’t get!!
Me too! I think the ones that make money have huge teams signed up underneath them. The team are encouraged to buy things for demonstrating/personal use and so that’s how the ones at the top make money.

Do you follow Nicola Wills? Definitely check out her page if you don’t. She really needs her own thread 😂. She’s a top MLM person and encourages everyone to buy the product for ‘personal use’ and use everything by the brand. Which I bet then new sign ups spend hundreds buying it all, and she profits as their up line.

I’ve done a bit of online sleuthing today and her sister and Brother in law apparently have a team of 61,000 people

I’ve done a bit of online sleuthing today and her sister and Brother in law apparently have a team of 61,000 people
Are they all brain dead?!!!!!!

And what the duck is she wearing tonight? Got the hooker look again I see 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.