Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband is getting very angry in his stories because some followers have dared question why his toddler is wearing an Apple Watch. Calling them a ‘bleeping twit’ for asking. He really does get his knickers in a knot very easily that one!
And questioning their ‘welfare’?!!!! Surely you should be questioning your own welfare Goofy if you’ve got the arse about that!!!!!! It’s a valid question you ‘dweebhead’ he’s not even two and it’s a public account, anyone can have an opinion and she asked for the questions!!!!!! twit.

I don’t like him at all he’s comes across as a nasty man
He’s a weasel who thinks he’s better than everyone else. What delightful role models they both are to Lettuce !!!!

Reactions: 4
They’re just showing off sticking an Apple Watch on a toddler, trying to make out that they’ve got so much money that they can easily afford for the watch to get trashed or lost.

And questioning their ‘welfare’?!!!! Surely you should be questioning your own welfare Goofy if you’ve got the arse about that!!!!!! It’s a valid question you ‘dweebhead’ he’s not even two and it’s a public account, anyone can have an opinion and she asked for the questions!!!!!! twit.

He’s a weasel who thinks he’s better than everyone else. What delightful role models they both are to Lettuce !!!!
It s looked like a genuine question . He has issues , no mask , no abiding by rules and he has no class or manners either .

They’re both proof that money doesn’t buy class.

I’ve noticed that her sister, sisters family and her mum and stepdad have descended on Norfolk again this weekend!

Reactions: 7
He clearly can’t have had that good a day at football if he’s bothered about Instagram comments.. what an actual embarrassment he is 😂

Reactions: 6
he can’t deal with the fact that clearly not everyone loves them and finds them hilarious for putting an Apple Watch on a 2 year old. Back fired on them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bad taste what can we say. Maybe get him a colouring book or something next time… and film that instead…

Reactions: 9
he can’t deal with the fact that clearly not everyone loves them and finds them hilarious for putting an Apple Watch on a 2 year old. Back fired on them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bad taste what can we say. Maybe get him a colouring book or something next time… and film that instead…
And if he’s desperate for a sit down chat why doesn’t he sit down with his child & encourage his speech!?!? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arrogant arse.

Exactly what I was thinking 🤣 he ain’t very tall and clearly has a small knob!!!!!! I’ve seen him around he really thinks he’s sommat. It makes me laugh 😆😆 what a little dweeb!
I bet they walk around like they’re Royal don’t they!

Reactions: 2
Perfect way to get over booze blues after an Instagram rant over nothing 🤣
‘Quick change subject’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many months she is? Her bump looks quite big. 5 months maybe?

Reactions: 1
You lot should be private detectives 🕵️‍♀️ I honestly didn’t think she was pregnant- how is she so slim on the ITS photo shoot 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.