Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s been hiding it for ā€œquite a whileā€ apparently. Ahh no she hasnā€™t we knew at the weddingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like we didnā€™t all know šŸ™„ Remi move over šŸ˜‚
Couldnā€™t have the gorgeous Remi getting all the attention could we

Photoshop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Well I need it ASAP - I wonder what her face looks like in real life

Sheā€™s been hiding it for ā€œquite a whileā€ apparently. Ahh no she hasnā€™t we knew at the weddingā€¦
Why was she hiding it for so long? She was really early announcing it last timec

Reactions: 4
I think she will be getting a Nanny next šŸ˜‚ really canā€™t see her coping with 2 children.

Reactions: 5
Couldnā€™t have the gorgeous Remi getting all the attention could we

Well I need it ASAP - I wonder what her face looks like in real life

Why was she hiding it for so long? She was really early announcing it last timec
Are ITS allowed to photoshop? Isnā€™t that cheating the consumer?

Reactions: 2
She better hope this one is as placid as her first otherwise sheā€™ll be in trouble. Imagine trying to ā€˜workā€™ with a baby that is into everything!! She wonā€™t know what has hit her!!

Reactions: 3
Of course this one will be a girl. Sheā€™s the type that would have a boy then a girl then be all smug about it and think she ā€˜manifestedā€™ it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they walk around like theyā€™re Royal donā€™t they!
Yep! Thinks he owns the place and she thinks sheā€™s some kind of ā€˜celebrityā€™. Both extremely rude and arrogant. Whatā€™s funny about it is theyve no idea how ridiculous they actually look šŸ¤£

You lot should be private detectives šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø I honestly didnā€™t think she was pregnant- how is she so slim on the ITS photo shoot šŸ¤”
All in the angles all in the angles!!!!

Reactions: 5
Any chance the photoshoot was pre filmed and she posted it when the items dropped on the website? I can't remember the stories too much other than the fact she definitely didn't look pregnant

Reactions: 3
I would imagine it was shot before. Seemed like a short time from shoot to launch.

I wonder whether her family, who again I reiterate are NOT MODELS, had their photo shoot done before too or whether their pics were done recently.

• Haha
ITS definitely massively photoshop. You only have to look at Lorna Luxeā€™s photos to see it. Sheā€™s about 2 sizes bigger in real life than her photos make her look

Reactions: 1
So now the ā€˜secret not so secretā€™ is out how long til we start seeing the underwear shots with hand on bump again (why does EVERYONE who has a largish following on insta feel the need to cradle????? Is it incase we havenā€™t noticed?!!!!!) May I just congratulate all of us Tattlers on our expert eye and attention to detail and the fact weā€™ve all know for weeks, I had faith in us lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
So now the ā€˜secret not so secretā€™ is out how long til we start seeing the underwear shots with hand on bump again (why does EVERYONE who has a largish following on insta feel the need to cradle????? Is it incase we havenā€™t noticed?!!!!!) May I just congratulate all of us Tattlers on our expert eye and attention to detail and the fact weā€™ve all know for weeks, I had faith in us lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
U are all very eagle eyed, I wasnā€™t convinced especially since thereā€™s been such a delay in announcing it.

Reactions: 4
U are all very eagle eyed, I wasnā€™t convinced especially since thereā€™s been such a delay in announcing it.
Thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s odd about it because with Lettuce it was out there but it could just be that sheā€™s showing more this time compared to the first time. She does tend to drag things out though aswell for content too ie the house hasnā€™t been mentioned either and we all know thatā€™s sold. She couldnā€™t have kept the bump covered for much longer really could she. We all spotted it weeks ago šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Wowzers look at that big drop today lol

1628450291606.jpeg

She has curved her back so much she looks like she's got scoliosis to show off her big not so secret bump
That looks fecking wierd!!!!!!!!!! And what did I just say?!!!! How long til we got the bump stroking body shots šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Christ weā€™re gonna have this everyday now šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.