Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fancy dress shop? Trannys r us? The worlds most ugly shoe shop?
I enjoyed Rocket hitting them against the glass table on her story too 😂 They are copies of the Mach & Mach bow pumps but they don’t have that clear plastic heel part. Thought she would buy the real deal with her being such a boss babe 🙊

Reactions: 3
Refusing to go to sleep?! Looks like he’s wide awake being stimulated with tv/toys etc! I have a little one same age and him refusing to sleep is when he’s being a pickle in his bed lights out, dark, calm environment. Lazy parenting at its finest!!

Reactions: 4
Refusing to go to sleep?! Looks like he’s wide awake being stimulated with tv/toys etc! I have a little one same age and him refusing to sleep is when he’s being a pickle in his bed lights out, dark, calm environment. Lazy parenting at its finest!!
I thought that. Put him to bed and read him a story maybe?

Reactions: 2
He’s also just stuck in the house by the looks of it or dragged round shopping centres still in the pram, fair enough she might be pregnant now and tired but that’s pretty much been his life. Rarely doing activities for him to keep him stimulated/entertained which would help him be tired at bedtime!

I’m lucky enough that I am able to be an “at home mum” thanks to my wonderful husband allowing me to enjoy the first few years with our child but he goes to nursery for afew afternoons a week to give him the important interaction that he needs, and then I do lots of age related activities with him etc. So by 7pm he’s exhausted and off to bed he goes for his 12 hours! I don’t take him shopping (food shopping yes as that’s a necessity but not clothes shopping, that’s not stimulating for him) Atleast doing grocery shopping I can tell him about all the food we are putting in the trolley and get him to name different fruit veg etc. And the only meals out he gets dragged to are at soft play 😂 and the occasional special occasion restaurant meal. I leave lunches out and poncing around shops for when I’m not with him because there is nothing interesting for him to enjoy out of that. Honestly I just can’t it winds me up haha!!

I’m lucky enough that I am able to be an “at home mum” thanks to my wonderful husband allowing me to enjoy the first few years with our child but he goes to nursery for afew afternoons a week to give him the important interaction that he needs, and then I do lots of age related activities with him etc. So by 7pm he’s exhausted and off to bed he goes for his 12 hours! I don’t take him shopping (food shopping yes as that’s a necessity but not clothes shopping, that’s not stimulating for him) Atleast doing grocery shopping I can tell him about all the food we are putting in the trolley and get him to name different fruit veg etc. And the only meals out he gets dragged to are at soft play 😂 and the occasional special occasion restaurant meal. I leave lunches out and poncing around shops for when I’m not with him because there is nothing interesting for him to enjoy out of that. Honestly I just can’t it winds me up haha!!
exactly, you sound like an amazing mum! She never puts him first, he just gets dragged about doing whatever she wants to do like he’s a faux designer handbag! I really feel for the kid. Maybe if she stopped shoving an iPad in front of his face, an iPhone continually filming him and actually spent some quality time with him instead of wasting thousands on his room that he’s too young to even appreciate he may get on better with his speaking etc and sleep routines would be better!!!!! God help her when she has two!!!!!!!!! Carnage!!!

• Heart
exactly, you sound like an amazing mum! She never puts him first, he just gets dragged about doing whatever she wants to do like he’s a faux designer handbag! I really feel for the kid. Maybe if she stopped shoving an iPad in front of his face, an iPhone continually filming him and actually spent some quality time with him instead of wasting thousands on his room that he’s too young to even appreciate he may get on better with his speaking etc and sleep routines would be better!!!!! God help her when she has two!!!!!!!!! Carnage!!!

She’s about to have the shock of her life when the baby arrives 😂 going from 1-2 is the biggest shock to the system ever! We have 4 but there’s a nearly 10 year gap between the eldest 3 and the toddler (surprise baby number 4 😅 hence why I needed a career break to deal with the shock haha) she’s going to wish she had a routine for rocket as life with a newborn and a toddler is chaos.. can’t wait to see how it unfolds. Although can’t imagine her sharing any actual truth it will all be filters and pretend perfect insta hun life 🙄 she’s so relateble, not

Reactions: 6
She’s about to have the shock of her life when the baby arrives 😂 going from 1-2 is the biggest shock to the system ever! We have 4 but there’s a nearly 10 year gap between the eldest 3 and the toddler (surprise baby number 4 😅 hence why I needed a career break to deal with the shock haha) she’s going to wish she had a routine for rocket as life with a newborn and a toddler is chaos.. can’t wait to see how it unfolds. Although can’t imagine her sharing any actual truth it will all be filters and pretend perfect insta hun life 🙄 she’s so relateble, not
exactly !!!! It’ll all be portrayed as perfection but really it’ll be carnage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet Lettuce is gonna have major tantrums too 🤣🤣🤣

exactly !!!! It’ll all be portrayed as perfection but really it’ll be carnage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet Lettuce is gonna have major tantrums too 🤣🤣🤣
And if he can’t communicate what he wants through his speech it will be twice as bad….

Reactions: 4
Is that it???? The grand reveal of the ‘feature’ light?!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought it’d be more of a ‘feature’ than that lol I feel all deflated now 😂

And lettuce’s bed - really practical that. 1) he probably won’t want to go in it and 2) how the duck do you change the sheets ?!!!!!!! Good one Krusty 👏🏻 All for the gram eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im still fuming about her poor cat. Still can’t believe they let them out so soon after moving
Me too! I never comment on here but what a stupid selfish cow with some half arsed posts on her story every now and again to make it seem like she cares. “We’ve shouted her daily” sorry but if that was my cat I’d be scouring those fields day in day out to find it!

Reactions: 9
Me too! I never comment on here but what a stupid selfish cow with some half arsed posts on her story every now and again to make it seem like she cares. “We’ve shouted her daily” sorry but if that was my cat I’d be scouring those fields day in day out to find it!
If she’s a house cat why the duck didn’t she take more care then stupid woman. I have no sympathy for her, it’s her own doing !!!!!

And I’m sorry but what is the bloody point of advertising products when you don’t even explain what the duck they are?????!!!! Seriously.

And maybe he’d sleep better if you stopped shoving him in front of the Telly all the time. He’s permanently watching the bloody tv!!!!

Is it bad I hope her & drippy get covid for Xmas from not wearing a mask on the train/ in taxi and probably nowhere around London either since we know her views on vaccines & masks😂 😬

Reactions: 6
Is it bad I hope her & drippy get covid for Xmas from not wearing a mask on the train/ in taxi and probably nowhere around London either since we know her views on vaccines & masks😂 😬
Nah would serve them right for never taking this whole thing seriously. (Obviously nothing serious to happen to any of them) just enough to ruin Xmas

Reactions: 5
Nah would serve them right for never taking this whole thing seriously. (Obviously nothing serious to happen to any of them) just enough to ruin Xmas
It wouldn’t ruin their Christmas though, they’d just carry on as normal. They are the sort of people that will say ‘oh it’s just a cold not covid’ and walk around being super spreaders

Not bad I’m the same - imagine not wearing a mask when you’re heavily pregnant?? Also so distraught about your missing cat that you’re off galavanting around London. Her and her husband are quite literally scum of the earth how she has any followers with morals like that is beyond me. Hope you read this Krusty - stupid cow xox

Reactions: 7
Why is she all wrapped up for a day in London yet rocket has a shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a long sleeve top underneath ?

nope I hope they do too but they won’t will they. Because arrogant arses like them don’t snd it’s the reason we’re still in this mess but they’re so thick they don’t realize.

but her Xmas is already ruined because the cats pissed off which is why she is flouncing about London lol !!!!! Seriously!!!! She should be reported to the RSPCA for jetting the poor thing out tho I reckon it Deffo made a run for it to get away from those pair of guffoons 🤣

Not bad I’m the same - imagine not wearing a mask when you’re heavily pregnant?? Also so distraught about your missing cat that you’re off galavanting around London. Her and her husband are quite literally scum of the earth how she has any followers with morals like that is beyond me. Hope you read this Krusty - stupid cow xox
i know I was thinking that, preggers and still can’t be arsed to even look after your unborn!!!!!

What’s she done to her lips here 😂
😂😂😂😂 a mixture of her 80’s lip liner and a filter I reckon.

Lettuce has got a play room? So basically he’s been shoved in the study 😆😆😆😆 which is as far away from the kitchen/living space as possible so how if she going to supervise him?!!!! Another Ring camera?!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.