Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birthday is near mine but I was very glad to find out it’s not on the same day as mine! Now that would really be a way to wreck my special day 😂😂🎉🎉

Reactions: 2
Her sister and brother in law are in London having yet another weekend away. I wonder who has their kids as they always seem to have child-free weekends away?

Her sister and brother in law are in London having yet another weekend away. I wonder who has their kids as they always seem to have child-free weekends away?
Her mum I expect!!!!! Dannie has changed so much. She’s turning into a Krusty aswell 🙄

Reactions: 3
So Instagram goes down for a few hours and you gain 15k followers?????? Mmmmm I smell a large rat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1633385316075.jpeg

1633385348695.jpeg

• Haha
Does anyone else find showing off piles of presents a bit distasteful. I hate it when anyone does it, birthdays or Xmas. It’s not really needed it’s just a bit showy and self indulgent

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find showing off piles of presents a bit distasteful. I hate it when anyone does it, birthdays or Xmas. It’s not really needed it’s just a bit showy and self indulgent
What I don’t get is why they have to make such a big deal out of it. It’s not as if it’s some special birthday!!!! It’s just a normal birthday so why do we have to have such a big indulgent build up??!!! Most normal folk celebrate the big numbers more and dont make a big deal out of ‘normal’ birthdays !!! And why oh why does she feel the need to wear those god awful boots with her too thin legs??? They just look awful because there’s so much room in them!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEASE can someone please explain WHY when you’re an ‘influencer’ and you’re up the duff, you have to put one of your hands on top of your stomach and one underneath like you’re holding your crotch?????? Why??????? Yes we know you’re up the duff love. We’ve known for frigging yonks because it’s all you ever bleat on about and we knew even before you ‘announced’ it. You don’t need to hold it. We can see it. For the love of god 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re off on holiday. Again! She said a 7 hour flight so I’m thinking maybe Dubai?

They’re off on holiday. Again! She said a 7 hour flight so I’m thinking maybe Dubai?
And I wonder whether those Chanel sandals are real or not?!?

Reactions: 4

And I wonder whether those Chanel sandals are real or not?!?
Yep think she said Dubai the other day. What are the rules now for non jabbed?

Reactions: 1
As far as I know for the UAE if you’re not jabbed you have to quarantine on arrival and do a PCR every 2 or 3 days when there

The other thing that gets me is fellow Nuskinner Perrie Walker (also on tattle) is there atm snd it looks absolutely baking. Not really good for Lettuce is it!!!!

She couldn’t resist putting in a ‘we’re flying business class’ brag

I wonder if they’ve secretly got jabbed just so they can travel more easily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.