Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll have to isolate when they return regardless of where they want to go now though. But of course they won’t because they’re above all of the rules

Reactions: 1
Is she due in January? I seem to remember her saying her due month in her pregnancy Q&A but can’t remember if she said December or January

I received this too and it’s obviously gone straight over her head as she hasn’t marked her latest post as gifted. It really grinds my gears!! Please continue to report stuff like this to the ASA

B880E2BA-0604-486E-805B-CC6DD240C633.png

Well she’s never punished and continues to get away with it so is probably feeling very smug.
Think you’re right. Even the Hello Fresh Story has ‘Ad’ written so damn small you have to squint to read it !!!!

Like she ever cooks.

Also, how different does she look without all the filters 😳
She looks older I think. I also never realized she had an underbite. She’s so uncomfortable doing talking stories it’s cringe, don’t know why she bothers.

So why do we need to know when her birthday is??????!!!! Talk about bloody desperation. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1) If people on Instagram are your friends they’d know when your birthday was

2) who wears wellies when they go out for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.