Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maternity range with ITS maybe?
Yawwwwwwn

Yawwwwwwn
She must think we’re all stupid. Someone must’ve messaged her surely or commented and fast fingers has deleted it already. It the same as her house, she’s not mentioned that either and we’ve all known for yonks! They’re obviously all her ‘exciting projects’ coming up that she can’t wait to share with us all when we all know already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a muppet!

Reactions: 3
Imagine having to make sure you pack baggy things for your holiday just to hide your pregnancy from people on insta 🤯

Reactions: 6
Imagine having to make sure you pack baggy things for your holiday just to hide your pregnancy from people on insta 🤯
Because she think she’s a celeb 😂 She’s going to wait until she’s had it and be like we wanted to keep it private 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like when instagrammers share every detail of their pregnancy including info about their likes and stretch marks and suddenly when the baby arrives it’s all MI5 style secrecy and ‘we’re just soaking in the newborn cuddles’ making their peasant followers wait to even find out if it’s a boy or girl.

Reactions: 4
It’s like when instagrammers share every detail of their pregnancy including info about their likes and stretch marks and suddenly when the baby arrives it’s all MI5 style secrecy and ‘we’re just soaking in the newborn cuddles’ making their peasant followers wait to even find out if it’s a boy or girl.
She’s just making herself look stupid because she made such a fuss when she was preggers with Lettuce. She announced it early on and we had the whole fecking pregnancy warts n all. What’s different this time?!!!!! She’s only done it cos she can’t stand the thought of Remi getting all the limelight. She’s jealous!!!! Why else would you cancel your ‘massive’ wedding and have a tiny non descript one almost like it was a mad rush??? What did she say? She said they just wanted to be married and didn’t want to wait any longer !!!!! No it was because you were up the duff love lol

Reactions: 4
She’s just making herself look stupid because she made such a fuss when she was preggers with Lettuce. She announced it early on and we had the whole fecking pregnancy warts n all. What’s different this time?!!!!! She’s only done it cos she can’t stand the thought of Remi getting all the limelight. She’s jealous!!!! Why else would you cancel your ‘massive’ wedding and have a tiny non descript one almost like it was a mad rush??? What did she say? She said they just wanted to be married and didn’t want to wait any longer !!!!! No it was because you were up the duff love lol
She never comments on Remis pics or modelling work.

Reactions: 2
Well the sister can’t be in that much of a nice hotel as they’ve had to do the ultimate Brit abroad thing and already reserve their chairs for tonight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never comments on Remis pics or modelling work.
Nope. Never. Remi does with her. The thing with Remi is she’s far more professional. She does her modeling thing, she doesn’t feel the need to harp on about it like Krusty does. With Krusty it’s all me me me look at me when actually no ones interested lol. Only her fake/bought followers. She thinks she’s some kind of celeb lol. Makes me howl it does.

Well the sister can’t be in that much of a nice hotel as they’ve had to do the ultimate Brit abroad thing and already reserve their chairs for tonight 🙈
I’ve stayed there it’s actually really nice . I don’t think Krusty and Dweeb are there though . They’re being unusually low key

Reactions: 2
I’ve stayed there it’s actually really nice . I don’t think Krusty and Dweeb are there though . They’re being unusually low key
I heard from a reliable source when she was preggers with Lettuce she felt really rough at the start so that maybe why she’s living the quiet life out there but if that’s the case why would you bother going?!!!!!

I heard from a reliable source when she was preggers with Lettuce she felt really rough at the start so that maybe why she’s living the quiet life out there but if that’s the case why would you bother going?!!!!!
Wonder if she’s been vaccinated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.