Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is with her FM huns 😂 Embarrassed to say I joined fm years ago and was in one of the teams that it turns out the Megan on her Insta stories leads. She’s the highest level in the UK with all the peasants below her.
Almost everyone on my FB that does FM seems to be in Kristy's sister's team.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes, she posted on her stories about the flight after I'd posted on here yesterday. Her sister is putting loads of stories on, and Kristy doesn't seem to be with them. Her sister is with a load of other couples plus her husband and kids. I wonder if Kristy is staying at a different hotel? Or perhaps keeping a low profile on her sister's stories?
Do you think they read here? Now posting they’re together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those poor hotel guests with that group of chavs in the bar 🙄

Even worse they're with one of my sneaky links from back in the day 🥴 just cringed so hard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think if I was in a hotel with a load of people singing and screeching like that I’d pack my stuff and go home!

Reactions: 1
No bikini shot yet which is odd for how much she loves to prance about without clothes on...I call preggo🤰🏼🤔
My thoughts exactly. She’s not shown herself properly for ages and when she does it’s always baggy clothes 🤣

I honestly think if I was in a hotel with a load of people singing and screeching like that I’d pack my stuff and go home!
Awful isn’t it. The height of chaviness!!!!!!

Do you think they read here? Now posting they’re together 🤣
Hi Krusty!!!!! 👋🏻👋🏻

Can you imagine the barrage of fake scents on that trip? It will be like the bargain section in duty free. Celebrating the BEST MONTH EVER. Want to know how we have such an amazing lifestyle?

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine the barrage of fake scents on that trip? It will be like the bargain section in duty free. Celebrating the BEST MONTH EVER. Want to know how we have such an amazing lifestyle?
Yawn!!!!! I heard through the grapevine that with the FM stuff it’s all him not Dannie!!! It’s vile stuff, smells like toilet cleaner lol. Oh but it’s made in the same factory as the genuine ones remember!!! Yeah RIGHT!!!!!!! I’m sure Chanel would love that link 🤣🤣.

Yep I’m sure your 10 year old nephew can’t wait to spend his birthday at the beach club so you can all get pissed and prance about

Reactions: 4
Imagine thinking you’re going to have a lovely quiet relaxing day on a nice bed at a beach club and then that lot rock up screeching, singing and making boomerang videos all day!

I think she could be pregnant every picture of her has her tummy hidden - either that or she’s reading here and trying to carry on the speculation

Reactions: 5
Imagine thinking you’re going to have a lovely quiet relaxing day on a nice bed at a beach club and then that lot rock up screeching, singing and making boomerang videos all day!
Every photo either baggy clothes, sarong, or Lettuce in the way, hmmmmmmmm something to tell us Krusty?!!!!!

I think she could be pregnant every picture of her has her tummy hidden - either that or she’s reading here and trying to carry on the speculation
Literally just posted the same lol

Every photo either baggy clothes, sarong, or Lettuce in the way, hmmmmmmmm something to tell us Krusty?!!!!!

Literally just posted the same lol
It’d certainly explain the shotgun wedding wouldn’t it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve met a Z lister at the beach club! That Liverpudlian fella from X factor years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.