Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the exact same thing! Why go to such lengths? Just announce your pregnancy! 🙄
But then she won’t have anything ‘exciting to announce further down the line lol. She’s gonna stretch this out for as long as she can lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet her sister got a bollocking yesterday for videoing her at that meal when she wasn’t looking and we all saw her fat tum. She’s either preggers or incredibly bloated !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Im now doubting weather I think she is or not with her bombard of full photos 😂 either edited because she is preggers or she’s been super bloated

Reactions: 2
Imagine the conversation around the photo too:

“hey can you take a photo of me like this pls?”
“Ok but then everyone will see your bump?”
“No don’t worry babe I’ll edit it before I post it”

like what planet do these people live on hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im now doubting weather I think she is or not with her bombard of full photos 😂 either edited because she is preggers or she’s been super bloated
It’s just that it doesn’t add up. She’s deliberately been covering herself up. She normally wears bikinis. She normally plasters herself all over her stories and posts in as little as possible and we’ve had no prancing around in underwear at home recently. She even wore a stupidly oversized suit for her shotgun wedding that look like a big sack. She’s also not been as raucous and screechy on holiday like she ordinarily would be and when she was standing on the boat seat ‘dancing’ she looked really awkward and uncomfortable I thought. I’m convinced she is and that’s why they got married really quick before she really showed. We will see!

Reactions: 6
Bet she’ll soon change her mind if it stops her jetting off away again and it’s mandatory lol
I’ve currently got Covid and that’s from only going to work/home for the last week so as mean as it sounds I do hope some karma comes her way so she stops being so thick about it all 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve currently got Covid and that’s from only going to work/home for the last week so as mean as it sounds I do hope some karma comes her way so she stops being so thick about it all 🙄
Hope you’re ok and that you soon feel better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Awww sorry to hear that, hope you don’t feel too rough? X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Apparently doesn’t believe in sun cream on babies either :rolleyes:
Yes a child has a life time of potential sun damage ahead of them, I’m always putting my child in a hat, t shirt and factor 50, their skin should be protected as much as possible

Also that anti Vax story. How can someone who has spent the whole of covid breaking lockdown and spending time with large groups of people escape catching it when people I know have caught it from a single brief exposure, it’s so unfair that she gets away with it

Reactions: 7
What an absolutely boring collection. She’s basically just got t shirt and shorts in different colours. What designing has gone into that?! 🙈 also, you can tell on this picture that the quality will be tit!
Am i the only one who actually thought this was cute lol

Yes a child has a life time of potential sun damage ahead of them, I’m always putting my child in a hat, t shirt and factor 50, their skin should be protected as much as possible

Also that anti Vax story. How can someone who has spent the whole of covid breaking lockdown and spending time with large groups of people escape catching it when people I know have caught it from a single brief exposure, it’s so unfair that she gets away with it
I can’t believe she’s bragging her son is more tanned than her!!!!!!!

Lol is she having to isolate do we think??
Dont think so. Not for Ibiza but it changes Monday. She’s a jammy fucker.

I can’t believe she’s bragging her son is more tanned than her!!!!!!!

Dont think so. Not for Ibiza but it changes Monday. She’s a jammy fucker.
Her sister is still out there, I’ve noticed. I wonder if she will be isolating on return?

I still dont get why she’s having a ‘big wedding’ next year when she’s already married???? That makes no sense!!!!! If I was a guest i wouldn’t go now. What’s the frigging point celebrating a year later sommat that’s been and gone?????? What a bleeding farce!!!!

Her sister is still out there, I’ve noticed. I wonder if she will be isolating on return?
We’ll be checking lol.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BLOCKED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.