Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yes, no way would I traipse off to Italy for a pretend wedding when they’ve already been married a year! It’s all just for attention!

Reactions: 2
To be fair most abroad weddings are fake and the couple usually get married legally at a registry office in the U.K. before essentially asking all their friends to go abroad for a big party. But agree it’s much weirder when you’ve been married a whole year already

Reactions: 4
To be fair most abroad weddings are fake and the couple usually get married legally at a registry office in the U.K. before essentially asking all their friends to go abroad for a big party. But agree it’s much weirder when you’ve been married a whole year already
It’s kindve like the moments passed isn’t it!!!!! Bit fecking late a year later lol. She seriously thinks she’s some kind of ‘celeb’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cracks me up it does 🙄

Reactions: 3
No doubt she will also have numerous hen dos/hen holidays too before the second wedding, which seems pointless when she’s married already.

No doubt she will also have numerous hen dos/hen holidays too before the second wedding, which seems pointless when she’s married already.
I think for her she’s stretching it out for as long as possible so she’s got sommat to put on her insta lol because otherwise it’s as boring as shite. Plus her followers are dropping again so she’s gotta do sommat else like let me see, move house? Have another child with a ridiculous name? Do a giveaway? ‘Design’ another collection? Get married …. AGAIN, and repeat lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'd actually laugh if she has covid. It's rife in ibiza right now and sickness is a symptom of the delta variant 🙃

Reactions: 6
I'd actually laugh if she has covid. It's rife in ibiza right now and sickness is a symptom of the delta variant 🙃
God can you imagine if she did!!!!! That would well and truly be karma after all the breaching she has done PUBLICALLY.

Reactions: 5
Did I just hear the words right on her sisters video of her daughter miming? Did it say 🙀?

• Wow
Did I just hear the words right on her sisters video of her daughter miming? Did it say 🙀?
OMG I’ve just rewatched it and yes I think she is miming that word! How old is her daughter? 6ish? She seems to act a lot older than she is.

Reactions: 1
No way would my child be friends with children like that. Always thought the daughter acts way older & the boy tends to be kept quiet and youngish in his ways 🤔

The video her sister put up made me uncomfortable - 2 girls of that age shouldn’t be put on the internet like that you never know who’s watching

Reactions: 5
Clearly not isolating either 🙄
That kid has always been broadcast and it doesn't shock me that she's singing along although its 'bussin' that she's singing. That song in general isn't appropriate though. They won't care at all. Scruffs

Reactions: 4
Been at home for two days sick after travelling back from ibiza and now off to the park 🤦🏻‍♀️
And that shot of goofy cuddling lettuce, lettuce looks really hacked off, the look he’s giving her as she films him - it’s almost like for duck sake Mum please get that bleeping phone out of my face for once in your life.

Reactions: 1
And that shot of goofy cuddling lettuce, lettuce looks really hacked off, the look he’s giving her as she films him - it’s almost like for duck sake Mum please get that bleeping phone out of my face for once in your life.
he probably doesn’t even know what her face looks like as all he sees is a camera in front of her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.