Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely boring collection. She’s basically just got t shirt and shorts in different colours. What designing has gone into that?! 🙈 also, you can tell on this picture that the quality will be tit!
Yep, that’s sure gonna ‘bobble’ 🤣🤣 It’s the fact it’s ‘unisex’ that got me lol. Yeah right! As if a girl would wear that with a friggin rocket on the label. You’d struggle to tell whether the poor child was a girl or a boy or perhaps she’s going for ‘gender fluid’ ???? She should have put a lettuce leaf on it 🤣🤣🤣 It’s the ‘working’ on for a year etc it’s all bollocks. Basically a shop is stocking their stuff in the colours you’ve asked for and you then portray its ‘your collection’ !!!!! Any decker can do that!!! It’s the exact same with that shite from ITS. It’s just a way of raising your profile for both parties it’s bollocks. If she actually designed something and started up her own team, shop, manufacturing etc I’d have more respect. She’s done nothing other than try to be copy Sam Fairs out of the Mummy Diaries. She’s never original!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I
It’s the fact it’s ‘unisex’ that got me lol. Yeah right! As if a girl would wear that with a friggin rocket on the label. You’d struggle to tell whether the poor child was a girl or a boy or perhaps she’s going for ‘gender fluid’ ???? She would have been better putting a lettuce leaf on it 🤣🤣🤣
won’t be putting my daughter in any of it thanks! I wouldn’t even entertain anything that covid rule breakers flogging.

Reactions: 5
It’s so odd that Kristy and Dweeb are on holiday with his ex sister-in-law!! He went out with Mel’s sister for years before Kristy, he was even on the family photos!

Reactions: 3
It’s so odd that Kristy and Dweeb are on holiday with his ex sister-in-law!! He went out with Mel’s sister for years before Kristy, he was even on the family photos!
How bizarre!!!!! Surprised she’s not joined the party 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Was that before Kristy or in the years they were broken up which she conveniently ignores when she wants to tell us all about how long they’ve been together?

Was that before Kristy or in the years they were broken up which she conveniently ignores when she wants to tell us all about how long they’ve been together?
no! It was before Krusty. I think he met her when he was still kind of with Colette.

Is Krusty’s house not sold anymore?? Doesn’t say it’s under offer anymore ???

Can anyone give some rough ideas of what to put into right move so I can have a nosy 👀 she’s local to me 👀👀😂

Found it thankyou 😂 I didn’t realise she lived in Burbage - for some reason I thought they lived in Kirby?

Her sisters jetted off on holiday today. Surprised Kristy hasn’t gone too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.