Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got married apparently! Wasn’t expecting that!
I can imagine this is how the convo went… my Instagram followers are going down again, shall we get married? Yeah don’t worry about our parents being there we will just still do the Italy wedding as that will look good for Instagram too 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d be pretty pissed off if I’d paid out to attend their wedding next year which will now just be a party

Reactions: 3
I reckon she already is pregnant, the q&a the other day where she said rocket will defo be a big brother they just wanted to get married first sounds like a clever cover up now. I reckon baby before wedding in Italy!

Reactions: 7
What a bizarre outfit…. It looks too big, even to fit the ‘oversized’ trend, the hat doesn’t match at all, and the Willy Wonka inspired glasses to finish it off? Meanwhile he’s preparing for the floods with his pants and borrowed his Dads shoes. Odd

Does make me laugh when brides change their Instagram name so quickly! Glued to the phones 🙄

What a bizarre outfit…. It looks too big, even to fit the ‘oversized’ trend, the hat doesn’t match at all, and the Willy Wonka inspired glasses to finish it off? Meanwhile he’s preparing for the floods with his pants and borrowed his Dads shoes. Odd
I’m laughing so much about ‘Willy wonka glasses’ 😂😂😂 🤓

I’ve never met anyone that couldn’t be more UNORIGINAL!!!!!! she’s basically completely copied Laura Whitmores wedding suit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even the staged pics looked the same FFS. She still thinks she’s some kind of celeb doesn’t she. Fecking hilarious 😆
1623587241112.jpeg

I’d be fuming if I was her mum and dad. So he never got to walk her down the isle? How selfish is that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that their siblings were there but parents weren’t and they’re just celebrating with them today. My mum and dad would be gutted if I did that.

Breaking rules again - pretty sure there’s more than six inside and 30 outside at the party today.

Breaking rules again - pretty sure there’s more than six inside and 30 outside at the party today.
Don’t worry us tattlers will be keeping a close eye in Kirby Muxloe. Poor neighbours I say, trying to enjoy their last day of rest with that bloody racket!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Weird that their siblings were there but parents weren’t and they’re just celebrating with them today. My mum and dad would be gutted if I did that.
So would mine! I couldn't imagine not having them at my wedding. Says alot about her relationship with them...

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry us tattlers will be keeping a close eye in Kirby Muxloe. Poor neighbours I say, trying to enjoy their last day of rest with that bloody racket!!!!!
I bet all the neighbours are sitting inside with windows shut and earplugs in to avoid hearing that racket!

I thought her parents lived in Lutterworth not Kirby Muxloe! Can't believe she's been under my nose for so long!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.