Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
I'd actually laugh if she has covid. It's rife in ibiza right now and sickness is a symptom of the delta variant 🙃

Reactions: 6

Elvis4525

Imagine having to make sure you pack baggy things for your holiday just to hide your pregnancy from people on insta 🤯

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Im now doubting weather I think she is or not with her bombard of full photos 😂 either edited because she is preggers or she’s been super bloated
It’s just that it doesn’t add up. She’s deliberately been covering herself up. She normally wears bikinis. She normally plasters herself all over her stories and posts in as little as possible and we’ve had no prancing around in underwear at home recently. She even wore a stupidly oversized suit for her shotgun wedding that look like a big sack. She’s also not been as raucous and screechy on holiday like she ordinarily would be and when she was standing on the boat seat ‘dancing’ she looked really awkward and uncomfortable I thought. I’m convinced she is and that’s why they got married really quick before she really showed. We will see!

Donn01

Another fake bag! The worst thing is she’s doing it to try to get vulnerable young girls to join the pyramid scheme. If that Dior was real we’d have had an unboxing for sure . Especially as Dior packaging is lush

Sophie92

Chatty Member
God her mum isn’t a natural model at all. She looks so awkward and uncomfortable in those photos. Obviously chosen to ask them so she doesn’t have to pay for actual models

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed how she’s now answering people’s comments almost like she’s arse licking? She used to ignore everyone but now she’s actually started ‘engaging’ two faced cow!!!!!!!!! But she only does the first handful then clearly thinks ‘that’s enough for now’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Donn01

Yes, I’ve often thought that too and the gardens not overly big or the lounge. The decors is ok in the respect that you cud just move in and it’d pretty much match anyone else’s furniture but I just think for its location it’s way too much.
Why does she have a cleaner ? She doesn’t go out to work .

• Haha

Queenybee

Chatty Member
She REALLY don’t get the rules does she. 1) stay local. Bradgate Park is NOT local to you. 2) essential trips only. 3) meet ONE other person for exercise. Not two or three. ONE. 3) Stay at home you idiot. Which bit fo you NOT understand????! Feck me!!!!!

ach0902

Chatty Member
I won't be taking medical advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between you're and your. Go back to school and complete your GCSE's before tackling this complex issue.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
She’s bought her hon a “prada” bag
Vile isn’t it. Christ that bloody Steph does your nut in. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone on insta who is any more irritating. Permanently bigging herself up I need a sick bucket. All I think is these women must be incredibly insecure to feel the need to behave this way. It’s exhausting.

Newgirlcoco

I’ve moved my wedding too Krusty but guess what... that’s not what has made the last year hard. What has made the last year hard is a global pandemic that has been killing families and friends. My priority has been doing the very best I can to ensure I keep myself and others safe... which includes not only people I know and love but keeping strangers safe. Something she hasn’t prioritised butnof course..... it’s all about Krusty

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I see Perrie Sian has a range with in the style - I imagine Krusty is fuming. Another nu skin hon with half the amount of followers stealing her thunder 🙈
What makes me laugh is the fact they were both staying in the same hotel at the same time but clearly haven’t met up even though they know each other from Nuskin!!!! It’s just proves how shallow and two faced these MLM Huns really are. They all make out they’re the best of friends and support each other but actually what they really wanna do is scratch each other’s eyes out lol. What about women supporting women and all that bollocks they harp on about ?!!!!! Where’s the congratulations from Krusty ??!!!!!! Bet she’s spitting feathers RN!!!! Perrie who no one knows has got an edit, Goofy’s sister in law is all over PLT in a pregnancy range, bet she’s so mad !!!!!!!

• Haha

N12

I don’t know who annoys me more these days her or Stephanie Brogan Powell. Tried to see if I could make a thread but I can’t work out how 😂

Queenybee

Chatty Member
I’ve never met anyone that couldn’t be more UNORIGINAL!!!!!! she’s basically completely copied Laura Whitmores wedding suit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even the staged pics looked the same FFS. She still thinks she’s some kind of celeb doesn’t she. Fecking hilarious 😆
1623587241112.jpeg

I’d be fuming if I was her mum and dad. So he never got to walk her down the isle? How selfish is that.

• Haha