Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought!!!!!! Why does Krusty always feel the need to shriek like a fish wife at the most in opportune moment?? So fecking irritating
Yep, the shrieking and jumping around. Can’t just stand and watch the singer performing, has to make it about her. Reminds me of how Amanda Holden acts on Britain’s Got Talent

Reactions: 2
Okay I’d never normally comment on someone’s looks/weight as although I know this is a gossip site and we are (literally) here to judge.. I just doesn’t sit well with me to criticise someone else’s appearance in that personal way. HOWEVER Kristy is no longer just ‘slim’ or skinny, she’s skeletal and it’s down right alarming. Naturally slim women exist, and I’ve got friends that truly struggle to put on weight and make every effort to do so to be healthy. But when it comes to Kristy what on earth is going on?! Photos like that where she honestly cannot weigh more that 6/7 stone followed by a photo of a large dinner? Surely there is something deeper buried under that mixed message.
I’ve often thought that. It’s unnatural. She almost seems to relish in it too by constantly saying what size she is when promoting clothes when it’s completely irrelevant. I think she looks ill. So does my other other half. He said from a males point of view that is not attractive. For someone that ‘supposedly’ eats the amount they show on insta something doesn’t add up and they don’t consume ‘normal’ amounts for two people. It’s almost glutinous. They’ll have pizza but there’ll be three or four plus loads of other stuff like chips, burgers, nuggets etc. it’s not normal.

Is it just me that thinks that looks like a lot of people?
I was thinking that. What’s the rule now, 30 outside and 6 inside I think. That ain’t gonna happen is it!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve often thought that. It’s unnatural. She almost seems to relish in it too by constantly saying what size she is when promoting clothes when it’s completely irrelevant. I think she looks ill. So does my other other half. He said from a males point of view that is not attractive. For someone that ‘supposedly’ eats the amount they show on insta something doesn’t add up and they don’t consume ‘normal’ amounts for two people. It’s almost glutinous. They’ll have pizza but there’ll be three or four plus loads of other stuff like chips, burgers, nuggets etc. it’s not normal.
absolutely. Her obsession with announcing ‘I wear a size 4’ just shows how much value she places on being the tiniest size. It just doesn’t add up how someone could eat in that way and still look like that without either exercising obsessively, purging or suffering from an underlying health condition. Whichever it is, her emaciated frame shouldn’t be celebrated and paraded all over the gram for her vulnerable ‘girl boss teamies’ to aspire to. It’s awful!

absolutely. Her obsession with announcing ‘I wear a size 4’ just shows how much value she places on being the tiniest size. It just doesn’t add up how someone could eat in that way and still look like that without either exercising obsessively, purging or suffering from an underlying health condition. Whichever it is, her emaciated frame shouldn’t be celebrated and paraded all over the gram for her vulnerable ‘girl boss teamies’ to aspire to. It’s awful!
She definitely doesn’t exercise because if you notice she always starts something but never finishes it. She started some exercise class with other mums when lettuce was little and donned all the gear then never went again, she did boxercise years ago and never carried on, he got her that bike and she’s been on it once. She had a go in his home gym and you never saw her in there again. I think she’s basically lazy. You could hear her moaning and whining when they were skiing once with that Nuskin crappy thing. She’s got all the gear but no idea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely doesn’t exercise because if you notice she always starts something but never finishes it. She started some exercise class with other mums when lettuce was little and donned all the gear then never went again, she did boxercise years ago and never carried on, he got her that bike and she’s been on it once. She had a go in his home gym and you never saw her in there again. I think she’s basically lazy. You could hear her moaning and whining when they were skiing once with that Nuskin crappy thing. She’s got all the gear but no idea 🤣🤣
Haha I can imagine her being a total whinger

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what job/business her dad does? He seems to have lots of money with the massive house then the holiday property in Thornham.

Reactions: 1
They all have to make their presence known to the world! Even when in the car! 😂

OMG gutted I missed this !!!!!!! That’s HILARIOUS!!!! Thing I noticed is in a story the other day you could see some of her ‘designer’ bags stuffed in a box behind her and one was just hanging from the end of a clothes rail - I’m sorry but if these were real you would look after them wouldn’t you!!! Not just dump em in the corner and like someone else said a while back, why do we never see any unboxing?!!!!!!! Because you would wouldn’t you because they’d be packaged beautifully if they were genuine!!!!!

Lady muck from Burbage living on a housing estate next to M69 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it cracks me up so much !!!!
I actually asked her before which LV bag she had on her story & she said she couldn't remember the name.... I really don't think that's likely for a fashion influencer 😕

• Haha
Thinking exactly the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hats a real good example to set children isn’t it!!!! Social services springs to mind
It’s absolutely awful that they let the kids do that and this isn’t the first time either. Don’t understand why they’re so keen to post it all over social media - hardly something to be proud of. Isn’t it illegal for kids not to be wearing seat belts too?

I actually asked her before which LV bag she had on her story & she said she couldn't remember the name.... I really don't think that's likely for a fashion influencer 😕
Couldn’t remember because it’s LV FAKE NUMBER 3 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s absolutely awful that they let the kids do that and this isn’t the first time either. Don’t understand why they’re so keen to post it all over social media - hardly something to be proud of. Isn’t it illegal for kids not to be wearing seat belts too?
I believe it is for all yes. The driver would get the bollocking I think because it’s their responsibility

• Haha
She looks like a teenage boy
Hilarious 🤣🤣😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Lots of things baffle me about Krusty but what really gets me is how late they go out for dinner!? How on earth do they take the baby out so late!?
Maybe it’s just my kids that had routines & were generally unbearable beyond 8pm 🤔

Last edited:
Hilarious 🤣🤣😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Lots of things baffle me about Krusty but what really gets me is how late they go out for dinner!? How on earth do they take the baby out so late!?
Maybe it’s just my kids that had routines & were generally unbearable beyond 8pm 🤔
I was thinking the same. I see he also has a cut/mark on his lip. Presumably when he wasn’t being supervised?!!!!!

She looks like a teenage boy
Those bloody stick legs are gonna snap soon!!!

Followers had gone down so has to do another competition 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.