Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she refer to herself in the third person? So cringey
that bra is either a) too small or b) has an inherent design flaw but either way her tit is spilling out (and that would drive me up the wall if I was wearing it and had to keep hoiking myself back in)

Reactions: 4
If she's with this guy 5months, wouldn't that clash with her relationship with Brett? I thought they only broke up 5mths ago... so she really must have cheated with the new guy and all those crocodile tears was to save face

Reactions: 6
if you can't handle the heat.. reporting comments, at her big age, when she chooses to share things - duck off. 😂
Screenshot_20240320_203414.jpg

Reactions: 1
I thought she was going to keep her next relationship private? Lmao she's such a joke, no amount of money would feed those wounds and need for validation, cheater

Reactions: 16
A number of people have left her brands recently, I'm pretty sure if you are asking your followers you are struggling to find people.

Reactions: 7
A number of people have left her brands recently, I'm pretty sure if you are asking your followers you are struggling to find people.
She's so thick.

Why doesn't she pay someone smarter than her to deal with her account?

She has one job, to look good in the gym, and then let more intelligent people deal with the 'business' side.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely you be face of business not run it. Allegedly she has taken a step back to be creative director in her businesses, I've got a feeling investors in these businesses have forced this step back.

Reactions: 2
She moaning about getting her dog over there I amongst others have messaged her a way same as similar influencers have done but she's ignoring that.

Reactions: 2