Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone see in the lucy may finnegan pod she said she wouldnt introduce a man to her family again until theyre married?! how can you MARRY someone your family have never met like pls, i doubt shes sticking to that now at the rate her and her new man are going

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did anyone see in the lucy may finnegan pod she said she wouldnt introduce a man to her family again until theyre married?! how can you MARRY someone your family have never met like pls, i doubt shes sticking to that now at the rate her and her new man are going
Yeah they’re buying a house together lolll 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow Kristy on insta because all she does is post before and after pics of her gaining weight saying she was miserable more lean.

When she was that lean all she posted was how it was the happiest she’d ever been!!

Reactions: 14
She's posted a qna on her stories, someone asked about if she's ever thought of kids etc. She said that she's already told her new fella she wants a baby and a ring "if you don't ask you don't get ladies so who knows"
THIS IS MENTAL RIGHT!? Like surely it's not just me, she's proper love bombing, moving to a new continent for this man and now she wants to be married with kids already? They met 5 mins ago, that's insane to me and for her to say he's the first she's ever SERIOUSLY felt like this with... eh, krissy, weren't you engaged?? And didn't Brett want to get engaged and you mentioned having a life with his sooooo.... were you not serious before, ya daft twit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
These girls need to spend time alone and sort themselves out, they are so afraid about being alone its really crazy

Reactions: 11
Also how insulting to the mother of his child that she's going on about playing step mum and he's such a good dad and raised her so well... as if she's coming in to take the mothers place, how disrespectful 'love that I'm an extra person for her to steal clothes and makeup from', idk I would feel some type of way about that

Reactions: 8
Also how insulting to the mother of his child that she's going on about playing step mum and he's such a good dad and raised her so well... as if she's coming in to take the mothers place, how disrespectful 'love that I'm an extra person for her to steal clothes and makeup from', idk I would feel some type of way about that
<insert clip of that TikTok guy that runs round with a giant red flag>

considering what a relatively short time they've been together, no way should 'stepmum' be on the table, just for the kid's sake. 'Dad's girlfriend', sure, but eeeeeesh that gives me the ick

Reactions: 6
WTF is this photo it's not good. She's selling the snake oil Promix and the cow liver crap they sell, mind you they can't sell

She's a red flag and I will be honest Vik looks like a bloke with commitment issues, and the step mum stuff that's her ex friends child she's talking about. She's really crappy.

Attachments

Reactions: 4