Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been engaged before? I don't know much about her new man but do we reckon he's rushed the proposal because shes ££££££

Reactions: 9
I just think Americans like a marriage lol - isn’t it his second marriage?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just saw someone on Reddit surmising that maybe they used that 90 day fiance visa to get her over there (that's not what it's called I can't remember the name)

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long til we get a photo of her 'working hard' on her wedding mood board

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she's so embarrassing.. as someone who was also previously engaged, and didn't end up marrying the person.. the last thing I'd do is be so cocky that she's engaged when she hasn't even been out of her last relationship a year yet. I understand that as women we can emotionally check out long before ending things, but c'mon. I see it being another failed engagement unfortunately (for her)

Reactions: 13
She has to be showing her ass off at every time. Mind you nice dress made from her nans net curtains.
---

I think it was around september last year, but allegedly she was cheating on her current partner so it's hard to gauge exactly when.
This is such an unflattering picture 😬

Reactions: 2
So I’m really conflicted. If you look back on fitgurlmels insta post Krissy obviously was following her liked a lot of her post and gushed over her Mel’s family pics ones of her daughter and her with vic etc. literally most of her posts back then. now she’s engaged to vic - it’s weird.
That’s not a girls girl..
Mel and het don’t follow eachother anymore.
Also Mel still has vics surname so are they even divorced

Reactions: 9
It’s says pending… wonder if it did go through as she’s still got his surname (suppose that could also be by choice)
Regardless Krissy followed her very closely like most of her posts commenting on how cute etc they all were, how gorgeous her family was and is now with her man and her daughter.. that’s super weird ! I feel
For Mel!

Reactions: 11