Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1708706596002.png

"Mix & matching is my obsession"

<insert that TikTok "wow, crazy, you crazy girl" sound>

Reactions: 4
She’s literally wearing a matching set?! The only difference there is that she is wearing a different colour sports bra, which actually looks good and compliments the brown.
she’s so thick
I don't get why she is taking a mirror selfie when there is literally a phone in a stand right in front of her, she's actually recording herself taking a selfie.

Reactions: 1
And this post just goes to prove she is really clueless and buying oner items from any seller and sticking the logo on so that's why the sizing varies and quality.

On all the oner groups everyone is asking about restocks, I wouldn't buy from a company so shoddy that they can't keep leggings in stock.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Didn’t know she had such a large following in US 🙄 someone should’ve asked what she’s gonna do when it goes tits up with her fella - will that effect the “expansion”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I must say, the market definitely needs a new protein powder or supplement (crappy chemical taste included, natch), it's a wasteland out there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And we were correct shes new creative director at Promix.

Creative director she really does love that title, in reality it can mean anything.

Reactions: 1
laffin' because I'd never heard of Promix so Googled them. There's two other companies with a promix product - a cement mixing firm in Essex and plant food.

1709323600901.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As her essentials she always takes Promix debloat when she goes on holiday, not mentioned it before you liar.
‘Most of my stuff I leave in LA’ acting like she’s lived there for years just cracks me up! And who cares about but she packs?! Literally no one is interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 6