Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I’m all for breaking the stigma and talking things out but be honest, Would you announce something so private to hundreds of thousands if not millions of listeners? I certainly wouldn’t!
I think this is a very subjective and individual thing.
Personally my social media is highly focused around mental health & fitness, and I think that by me opening up about my personal struggles with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts I've been able to help countless others and in turn it's helped me feel less alone and know now that if I can talk about it openly, I can essentially save myself.

I am not sticking up for Krissy here as I am not a fan of her at all, but just because you personally wouldn't speak about your struggles, doesn't mean others shouldn't or can't.

Reactions: 20

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Thank you for starting a thread on Krissy. I wrote a post on Grace's thread about how disappointed I was to find out someone as inarticulate as her was bringing out a book. This girl can't even string a coherent sentence together without making a few basic grammatical mistakes.

What bothers me about her, apart from the photoshop and rudeness to fans(something she shares with Grace), is how she constantly reinforces the toxic grind culture and boasts about how many hours a day she's working. We get it by now.

It's so tone-deaf and inconsiderate to brag about how you never take a weekend off or how you have 14-hour workdays during a pandemic, when so many people have lost their jobs or are struggling with their mental health, so they can't be productive. She's overcompensating for something, that's for sure.

Reactions: 20

lilykestrel

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1707819628021.jpg

Saw this the other day

Call me old fashioned, but I just want a sports bra that doesn't dig in or move about, gives me good support and bonus points if the padding doesn't go skewiff when I wash it. I don't need it to symbolise world peace or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lilykestrel

VIP Member
if nobody said it was a tattoo I'd think they'd been playing with a particularly aggressive kitten, looks exactly like a cat scratch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lucyann89

god she really thinks she is curing cancer or something, it’s just gym wear, calm down. I bet she challenges anything anyone ever comes up with, just to power trip and be difficult.

Still can’t get over when she went on her ‘solo’ trip to work on ideas for the brand, posted loads about what she had achieved whilst there and her massive idea…turned out to be a 48 hour sale 😂

• Haha

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I thought she was going to keep her next relationship private? Lmao she's such a joke, no amount of money would feed those wounds and need for validation, cheater

xcupcakex

I hate the fact she makes out that she does everything ‘for you’ - no, you do it for yourself and you’ve done a good job making a load of money!

She talks to everyone like friends 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I’m really surprised this is a slow thread 😂 ☕

Reactions: 15

Chattyman321

I know she’s done really well with her business and worked hard but I hate how influencers talk about their active wear or similar start up companies like they’ve invented the next life saving vaccine and have done something mindblowing. When she says ‘fammmm you’re not ready for what’s coming’ and it turns out to be a launch of a different shade of leggings or some socks I just eye roll now

spillthetea123

“I want to learn Spanish because of our incredible Hispanic/Latina community… Also my new man speaks Spanish every day”

What a coincidence! She has never, not even once, mentioned wanting to learn Spanish before. Not until she got a new, Spanish-speaking boyfriend. Trying to pretend it’s about her Oner community 🙄

• Haha
Are we really surprised they’ve split up? I remember her confidently telling him how she had to teach him how to clean because it wasn’t to her standard. Fair enough if she did but I never understood why she had to call him out online when he’s not even active on socials.

I can imagine she’s a nightmare to be around in a relationship, friendship or work.

furrygrapes

Rant time!!
The way she stands in front of the mirror admiring herself all the time is revolting. How can anyone be so conceited and obsessed with themselves that they set up a camera in the corner of the room filming themselves staring at themselves in the mirror?

And the whole “a day with me” that starts off with her getting out of bed and stretching pretending to look tired.. babe, we all know you popped the camera there, climbed into bed, got out of bed, and then walked back over to the camera to switch it off so you can show you then brushing your teeth. Just really really weird tbh.

The girl is obsessed with herself. And no amount of “I read 100 business books a week” will fix her grotesque personality & arrogance towards herself. Bet she’d be a fucking nightmare to work for.

archiedog94

I used to go to her gym. I remember seeing her training hard in sweats, lifting heavy weight and thinking that she’s strong. I didn’t know who she was at this point.

Another day I remember her looking immaculate, in tiny shorts and crop top, and a full face of makeup including lipstick. She went into the studio for maybe 5 mins to record ‘her daily workout, did a few things using a step and some small hand weights and then came out again. She got changed into another outfit, changed her hair from up to down and went back in. Then posted these workouts across the week as if they were her daily workouts claiming that’s how you get a body like hers.

No Krissy, you get a body like yours by working hard and lifting heavy. Like you actually do 🙄 but you can’t sell plans like that as easily.

• Wow

TheWatcherUK

We went to school with this girl. She's inarticulate because she grew up in a family full of illegal immigrants and cokehead drug dealers. She didn't do very well at school either. I'm positive that she uses tons of makeup and has probably had plastic surgery because she definitely did not look like this when she was younger. She had a huge nose and really bad skin. Not to mention the fact that she was a massive cokehead herself and probably still is...

• Wow