Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this picture even about it's a excuse to pull her trackies to show her ass, and that abdomen doesn't.even look real.

Also it looks like all she has got is Promix sample packs so far and no actual proper product, as I don't think it's been sold in UK before so may not be able to be imported.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What is this picture even about it's a excuse to pull her trackies to show her ass, and that abdomen doesn't.even look real.

Also it looks like all she has got is Promix sample packs so far and no actual proper product, as I don't think it's been sold in UK before so may not be able to be imported.
She is just so unlikeable!!!! The ego is glowing

Reactions: 5
Always makes me laugh when she's like 'I'm going to ask the team to bring this out in more colours' as if she's doing us all a massive favour. Was probably in scope to release the bag in more than one colour anyway.

Reactions: 8

baffled why you would post that photo on a grid where you've got videos that CLEARLY show you've posed and phototuned your waist to within an inch of its life

Reactions: 2
1709831823782.png

For goodness' sake woman, spend some of that G-wagon money on a journal and a therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she didn’t post about him, no one would have anything to say? The internet is full of opinions, if you don’t want to hear them show less.

The fact is she knows that when she posts it creates interest and shams addicted to the attention. Pick a lane girl

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but I find her utterly exhausting. Every few days with one of these speeches 🤯 duck off Krissy no one cares, we’ve got our own problems gal ✌

Reactions: 9
Using young business excuse, no doubt soon we will get Krissy doing her condescending video about how hard it is being a business owner but taking no responsibility.

With the black Friday fiasco you think they would do better, they are a pretty rubbish run business most of stuff is out of stock all the time, sizing and quality has gone down hill.

Same with here fitness app, most of time people say app doesn't work.

Reactions: 6
Can she not see that she can never take ownership of anything? Every duck up is just excuses and pointing the finger she’s a child!!!

Reactions: 4