Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she doing for income right now, 11 days off sick would kill a self employed person there's so few resources for them , surely OnlyFans isn't the passive income keeping her going
Sure hasn’t she millions and two houses in turkey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What on earth is she doing for income right now, 11 days off sick would kill a self employed person there's so few resources for them , surely OnlyFans isn't the passive income keeping her going
Niche market, she can charge double going live on OF from her hospital bed..theres bound to be a few weirdos that like the look of an infected arse😂 theres all sorts out there

• Sick
  • Wow
She's so annoying on social media - and that's the filtered version you see. Imagine what she's actually like in person.

She's so annoying on social media - and that's the filtered version you see. Imagine what she's actually like in person.
She's an absolutely vile in person. One of the most ghastly individuals I've ever crossed paths with. Full of bitterness and hate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no words 💀💀💀 she is thriving off the attention and doesn't even see how she's wasting resources from CHOOSING to have filler in her already plastic arse 😂 how insensitive can you be when there's people who can't even get a hospital bed with serious conditions they couldn't help 🙄
Someone tell me if I’m massively reaching but if I had to go to hospital for what is essentially a self inflicted infection because I made a silly decision due to my own vanity, I would absolutely feel like I’m taking up a hospital bed from someone who needs it and I wouldn’t be making TikTok’s making fun of it. Beds are a finite resource in public hospitals especially and she should be thoroughly embarrassed that her vanity landed her in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus what will she talk about after this is all over.

I've never seen someone talk about their arse as much 🙄

Reactions: 4
Since kneevo’s botched filler multiple people have come forward and said they fell very ill with infection after filler from Bowie
The one decent thing she'll have ever done is hopefully getting that state of a place shut down

Reactions: 8
Jesus she’s really milking this now. I reckon more has to be going on with her since she’s so emotional all the time.

Reactions: 11
My god what is wrong with her now! Pus and blood coming out her hip

• Haha
  • Sick
So much for having a shower and getting the smell of hospital off her shes back sitting in that white fleecy again it looks filthy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lads whether she’s dramatic or not, it sounds dangerous!! Can’t believe she’d risk these things for validation, even after two bbl’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.