Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever bleeping stop ranting and causing drama, it has to be ruining her way to earning her first million 😂😂 she’s selling herself for €3 online she’s a bottom feeder on OnlyFans. She seems like she’s heading for a big fall she’s so self righteous and judgemental but god forbid anyone judge her.

as for that Ross young lad nothing good will come from him inserting himself into drama all the time it’s weird that the adults in his life aren’t stepping in and telling him to stop.

Reactions: 11
Kneevo is the definition of 'everyone can have an opinion as long as its the same as my opinion' and for someone that doesn't care what other people do/say she seems to care alot with her mindless rants. The only person she is hurting is herself.

Reactions: 11
It’s the misgendering people on Twitter for me 🤷‍♀️
Like fair enough if it was a mistake but she won’t even apologise and just say “I’m sorry my mistake I didn’t realise” instead of going on the defence and giving out about people and being transphobic 😂 the girls a mess

Reactions: 2
Hi new to this form I blocked her on ticktok so have not seen what's shes been up to last time she was living in a mobile home out her parents house.
Now she in a different country ? Has a apartment with her 3 or 4 boyfriend in a year I thought she was still with that lad who works in Tesco always thought he was Gay . And she doing only fans jesus 🙄😂.
Has anyone seen matty gilbert on ticktok the ultimate cringe hes gone into only fan but I know someone who is good friends with him said on the claire Byrne show hes making 50k a month but yet still rents and drives his girlfriends Hyundai right........

There are a lot of young ladies promoting OF, but it will definitely not end well for some. Whatever Kneevo claims, she seems sad, deeply sad. Agree this one seemed deflated talking about trying to get her life back. I hope she’s surrounded by good people & gets the life she wants

Does anyone have a link to what she said about OF ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think all this twitter drama is going to end up with her breaking down and claiming her mental health is in a bad way. She's done this a few times before. She always bites off more drama than she can chew.

Reactions: 9
Hi new to this form I blocked her on ticktok so have not seen what's shes been up to last time she was living in a mobile home out her parents house.
Now she in a different country ? Has a apartment with her 3 or 4 boyfriend in a year I thought she was still with that lad who works in Tesco always thought he was Gay . And she doing only fans jesus 🙄😂.
Has anyone seen matty gilbert on ticktok the ultimate cringe hes gone into only fan but I know someone who is good friends with him said on the claire Byrne show hes making 50k a month but yet still rents and drives his girlfriends Hyundai right........
Yeah I don't believe what most of these only fans people are earning - you can easily screenshot stats. If they were earning as much as they claim they would be living a far more affluent lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't believe what most of these only fans people are earning - you can easily screenshot stats. If they were earning as much as they claim they would be living a far more affluent lifestyle

Exactly very easy to fake the amount of fake rich people on Instagram will tell you that. Yeah not showing off a apartment in Turkey 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry now but Turkeys a bit 3rd world.You could be on 500 euro a week over there and you be turned out like Donald Trump coming down the street.The apartment could be a tenor a week for all we know .Arn't they quite conservative in their religious beliefs?I didn't think they would take kindly to tits and thongs from Drogheda taking Only Fans to the Turkish market lol.

Reactions: 12
How come she’s selling on OF for so cheap like €3 or $5 and ur mane Matty selling for €20 😂

Reactions: 5
Some parts of Turkey are very poor, but some parts most definitely are not! The people who own the apartment would not be letting her away with cheap rent. And she has bought a lot of furniture for it and everything. She must be getting good money somewhere.
I just dislike her drama. "keep talking about me hun".... Keep talking about people talking about ya there Kneevo.... Its riviting stuff, and not at all immature schoolyard shite!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why the teen always jumps in to defend kneevo for someone who can’t take the heat he surely involves himself in drama
Really think kneevo is attention seeking doing all this

Some parts of Turkey are very poor, but some parts most definitely are not! The people who own the apartment would not be letting her away with cheap rent. And she has bought a lot of furniture for it and everything. She must be getting good money somewhere.
I just dislike her drama. "keep talking about me hun".... Keep talking about people talking about ya there Kneevo.... Its riviting stuff, and not at all immature schoolyard shite!
She bought the apartment, she shared a picture of the title

Reactions: 1
Are Kneevo and the child friends again doesn’t anyone know? Is see she is re-tweeting him

Are Kneevo and the child friends again doesn’t anyone know? Is see she is re-tweeting him
he's ignorantly supporting her on Twitter telling people in their 9-5 jobs to “just leave” as if they arnt happy 😂😂😂 what a muppet

When’s kneevo gonna realise that people don’t have a problem with sex workers, it’s her and her crappy attitude no one likes 😂

Reactions: 10
She always goes on about how she’s real but she’ll stir up fake controversy for attention, sounds fake to me love.

Did anyone see what Jamie Malone said about kneevo... basically after calling her out on her bullshit (rightfully so) she text him playing the mental health card saying she’s struggling mentally etc etc and forced Jamie to not expose her anymore out of risk she might hurt herself

What’s going on with her face.. is she okay ??

Attachments

I know I’ve already given a few thread suggestions but I saw this on Twitter and I have to put it out there 😂😂😂

Kneevo #3 built like a Lidl bag cheap and plastic

I am in a bad way😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have said it before and I will saya it again. I think Only Fans is like a pyramid scheme. The people at the v top make all the money, which is not that many people. Like the market is absolutely saturated at this point. Where are all these little mickey pullers getting the money to subscribe!?

And don't get me started of Matty. The hack of his gaff and the Tik Toks 🤢 He certainly doesn't live a 50k a month lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.