Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going on all day about signs and what to look out yet she won't take her self to hospital

Reactions: 10
Definitely appears to not the getting the attention at home. Is she making herself a campaigner for anti-filler now? Ffs give me patience

Reactions: 7
Definitely appears to not the getting the attention at home. Is she making herself a campaigner for anti-filler now? Ffs give me patience
As I said it’s all well and good being against it now hit wait until she hits 40. She’ll do a u-turn again flip flopping as usual.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe that she has had so many procedures done, botox fillers etc and she was so uneducated on side effects and risks. It's frightening

Reactions: 9
I can't believe that she has had so many procedures done, botox fillers etc and she was so uneducated on side effects and risks. It's frightening
It reflects on the calibre of clinics she was going to. Back end butchers in Turkey and unregulated clinics in Dublin

Reactions: 16
It reflects on the calibre of clinics she was going to. Back end butchers in Turkey and unregulated clinics in Dublin
I got a piercing done the other day ( I have 11) and she still made me fill out the whole thing and read me out the risks. As she should.

Tell me that's another fleece she has on her and not still the hospital one?! I'd have it in the bin at this stage, wouldn't make the laundry basket 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve kept my mouth (relatively) shut about this, but I’m honestly so enraged. I have been in and out of hospitals for a number of years, twice in the ICU fighting for my life due to health issues I unfortunately have no control over. I wasn’t able to use my phone at ALL during that time and once I was out I took time with my family to recover. No one on ‘social media’ was even aware of any of this. She is milking it so much it’s ridiculous! I’m by no means saying she didn’t go through a rough time but Jesus Christ just stop crying to your phone 24/7 over your botched ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve kept my mouth (relatively) shut about this, but I’m honestly so enraged. I have been in and out of hospitals for a number of years, twice in the ICU fighting for my life due to health issues I unfortunately have no control over. I wasn’t able to use my phone at ALL during that time and once I was out I took time with my family to recover. No one on ‘social media’ was even aware of any of this. She is milking it so much it’s ridiculous! I’m by no means saying she didn’t go through a rough time but Jesus Christ just stop crying to your phone 24/7 over your botched ass.
Any other sane influencer would say nothing and put up one post on discharge citing the reasons to be aware of about filler. The end. She loves the attention though!

• Heart
not the PR i can’t ☠☠ going from sobbing about puss coming out of her hip to a PR package L O L

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely had to block her on everything, it’s past embarrassing and tone deaf for her at this point. Imagine putting up a post about getting out of hospital after your free arse filler went wrong when there’s a child fighting for her life in a hospital 15 minutes away after being stabbed in the neck? Is this girl for bleeping real, she needs to shut her over bite mouth. The boyfriend saying Erica Cody’s news is irrelevant because of what’s going on in Ireland tell your psychotic narcissist girlfriend that. Its absolutely PATHETIC

Reactions: 17
Will she ever stfu :mad: In one breathe she's praising our nurses and drs claiming they dont get enough recognition yea kneevo it's old news the nurses in our country are shat on daily they will never be paid enough for the tit they put up with, day in day out your little "i got treated so i can give my opinion" isnt needed. The next breathe shes complaining about potentially being admitted "by some bleeping doctor". Pick your lane you whiny geebag.

Also stop showing us all your poxy bruised arms. Youre not the first to have issues with needles but we don't need to keep seeing them ffs there's only air between those ears. Ughhh she's a bleeping muppet.

Reactions: 15
I genuinely had to block her on everything, it’s past embarrassing and tone deaf for her at this point. Imagine putting up a post about getting out of hospital after your free arse filler went wrong when there’s a child fighting for her life in a hospital 15 minutes away after being stabbed in the neck? Is this girl for bleeping real, she needs to shut her over bite mouth. The boyfriend saying Erica Cody’s news is irrelevant because of what’s going on in Ireland tell your psychotic narcissist girlfriend that. Its absolutely PATHETIC
What’s the T with Erica Cody?

Reactions: 1
but yet during one of her psychotic hospital rants she said “guys it isn’t like I’m filled with filler…” when people were like what’re you gonna do now that you won’t get it again… ahhh i had a GREAT laugh to meself about that

Reactions: 6
How did she have so much time to cry into her phone when she was finally rekindled with her boyfriend? They are on the rocks for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gives all her hospital appointment details away , time , location & which department she is attending 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gives all her hospital appointment details away , time , location & which department she is attending 🙄
off topic but i don’t know how Conor ryan shares his location so much just like this and still yet no one has beat his ass😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.