Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feel like shes tryna be Charleen. First the zara tracksuit styling video, now the hair

Reactions: 13
Kneevo desperate for clout meeting up with that mad woman Elphabar or whatever you call her from tiktok, it’s on her insta story🤣🤣 not a good look for her new ‘insta fitness influencer’ career x

Reactions: 5
She’s implied that the mother was abusive growing up. They don’t have contact now as far as I know. I’m not sure about the other siblings.
Yes but there’s no evidence that abuse happened and she shouldn’t be allowed to say it without giving her mother a fair trial in court since she thinks the documentary on Russell brand was so unfair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes but there’s no evidence that abuse happened and she shouldn’t be allowed to say it without giving her mother a fair trial in court since she thinks the documentary on Russell brand was so unfair
Agreed. Same with the Turkish boyfriend. I believe nothing till it goes to trial

Reactions: 10
Agree 100%, hence why I said ‘implied’.

Reactions: 3
Agree 100%, hence why I said ‘implied’.
It's funny how she can't see her own ignorance to it like she can't take a step back, breath, and just put herself in the position of someone else for ten seconds

Reactions: 10
Is it not all deliberate? She's trying to get attention by saying idiotic things. Bit sad to be trying to profit from other people's misery.

Reactions: 8
Is it not all deliberate? She's trying to get attention by saying idiotic things. Bit sad to be trying to profit from other people's misery.
The likes of Kate Hopkins tried to do that but id say she was at least more aware of her route to attention, I don't think Niamh is that smart, she comes across lacking and short sighted

Reactions: 7
Agreed. Same with the Turkish boyfriend. I believe nothing till it goes to trial
Can you expand on your view point here? Because from reading it sounds like youre saying you don't believe anyone who comes out and says "im a victim of sa" or r*** or anything else, unless it gets to the public eye via a trial? Jesus the amount of victims who don't get to the court part of their cases and are basically told to put up and shut up is astronomically high just in Ireland alone, never mind the rest of the world. I really hope I've misread what youre saying because that's an awful view point on life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.