Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her "glow up" looks awful ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She looks like a plastic alien
It looks seriously bad - I canโ€™t believe this place is using that โ€˜glow upโ€™ in their advertising. She looks inflated or something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg Jamie looks like a different person?! I can't help but HOWL remembering when he got caught commenting about her on here. I was just about to go out for a walk during lockdown and happened to see it all happen in real time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was genuinely laying on my back on the couch, kicking my legs in the air, rolling around laughing like a little piggy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then Jamie's shakey voice in his video denying it? Guilty as sin hahah good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg Jamie looks like a different person?! I can't help but HOWL remembering when he got caught commenting about her on here. I was just about to go out for a walk during lockdown and happened to see it all happen in real time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was genuinely laying on my back on the couch, kicking my legs in the air, rolling around laughing like a little piggy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then Jamie's shakey voice in his video denying it? Guilty as sin hahah good times!
Please fill me in!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
Please fill me in!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Buckle up ladies.

Back in 2021. Kneevo was after getting a load of plastic surgeries in very quick succession. She had broken up with Jamie and was living in Turkey with the new bf (can't remember his name). She visited Lucy Fitz in Barcelona and there was some falling out. Kneevo was in her peak screaming into the phone, ranting on Twitter daily era. She was highly entertaining. She posted about a hospital visit while in Barcelona and potentially an OD?

An account on here screenshot one of her tweets talking about the OD and asked "did she try to kill herself in Barcelona?". Well the eagle eyed @doawheelie spotted the account's profile pic in the twitter screenshot. It was Jamie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she responded to them saying is that you jamie? Can see profiler in the screenshot ๐Ÿ‘. The ๐Ÿ‘emoji always sends me hahah. You can see the comment here, read on for a laugh.

https://tattle.life/threads/kneevo-3-j.20066/post-4309179

Screenshot_20230908_204425_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Well, Behaviour Therapist, or as we now knew, Jamie, panicked and deleted the account. But people went through the account history and he'd been talking tit about her and her friends for ages hahaha.

He then made a video shaking like a leaf being all "there's accusations about me.. Not true" he must have pronounced accusations differently like four times due to all his shaking ha. Poor fella was so visibly guilty and in the horrors about it.

She then got wind of it and made posts about it. Claimed she went to the gaurds and everything but I don't think anyone ever came of it.

It was so so funny to watch it all unfold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Buckle up ladies.

Back in 2021. Kneevo was after getting a load of plastic surgeries in very quick succession. She had broken up with Jamie and was living in Turkey with the new bf (can't remember his name). She visited Lucy Fitz in Barcelona and there was some falling out. Kneevo was in her peak screaming into the phone, ranting on Twitter daily era. She was highly entertaining. She posted about a hospital visit while in Barcelona and potentially an OD?

An account on here screenshot one of her tweets talking about the OD and asked "did she try to kill herself in Barcelona?". Well the eagle eyed @doawheelie spotted the account's profile pic in the twitter screenshot. It was Jamie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she responded to them saying is that you jamie? Can see profiler in the screenshot ๐Ÿ‘. The ๐Ÿ‘emoji always sends me hahah. You can see the comment here, read on for a laugh.

View attachment 2435536

Well, Behaviour Therapist, or as we now knew, Jamie, panicked and deleted the account. But people went through the account history and he'd been talking tit about her and her friends for ages hahaha.

He then made a video shaking like a leaf being all "there's accusations about me.. Not true" he must have pronounced accusations differently like four times due to all his shaking ha. Poor fella was so visibly guilty and in the horrors about it.

She then got wind of it and made posts about it. Claimed she went to the gaurds and everything but I don't think anyone ever came of it.

The fear was PALPABLE in that video! Heโ€™d probably have been better off not posting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buckle up ladies.

View attachment 2435536

Oh my gosh I remember that on my old account - what a time to be alive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aw I watched it happen in real time too- so so funny. never seems someone caught red handed like that before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The absolute state of her arse in that recent IG story, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what in the world would you be doing parting with money for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.