Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s gonna try and start going down the fashion route she needs to get a sense of da soon first. Gym wear is not stylish. Also, just cause something is tight or revealing, does not make it look good

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she’s gonna try and start going down the fashion route she needs to get a sense of da soon first. Gym wear is not stylish. Also, just cause something is tight or revealing, does not make it look good
The clothing brand in general is just her buying cheap clothes and is gonna stitch her own label on it. Google image search that dress she gave to Erin and you'll see someone else sells it for 12 quid

Reactions: 8
I’d like to think she really struggle to put herself into a normal influencing category... considered for years she’s been trying separate herself trying to be as controversial as possible at any moment. I’m just not buying her act, I’d be surprised if anyone else did!

Reactions: 10
She won’t be taken seriously while she’s still bouncing her ass on TikTok for views

my boyfriend works for a buisiness investor and they do a social media audit, she would be fucked from her tiktoks

I think it’s more Alex pushing her to try be an influencer more so then herself, doing reels on fashion and she can’t dress herself to save her life 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
ffs 🥲🥲
I only wish we all constantly questioned her when she said her Turkish boyfriend was abusing her but 90% of people believed her my god she has no sympathy at all, also there's texts from Russel Brand saying "I know im sorry" after one of his victims said he raped her and didn't he understand no means no

Reactions: 18
Haha. It's like the opposite to her recent nurse reaction.

She needs to make up her mind regarding what level of proof she needs.

The girl has never used critical thinking in her life.

She probably only follows idiots so she gets herself a superiority complex. She's never worked or met people in their real world. Her friends are just young wannabe influencers. That's her whole world.

Reactions: 14
ffs 🥲🥲
Those women were very foolish. OBVIOUSLY they should have been wearing body cams 24/7 so they could have had evidence of rape they could take to court.

/s

If Kneevo had a brain, she might one day figure out that laws were predominantly created by men and tend to protect… men. Ah well, I’m sure she’ll win Pick Me of the Year 2023 for her efforts.

Reactions: 15
She’s a fool who thinks she has a superior level of intelligence when she can’t even string together a coherent thought

Reactions: 13
For someone constantly trying to outsmart people, she’s spelling is shocking (no diss on people with dyslexia who are actually sound)

I only wish we all constantly questioned her when she said her Turkish boyfriend was abusing her but 90% of people believed her my god she has no sympathy at all, also there's texts from Russel Brand saying "I know im sorry" after one of his victims said he raped her and didn't he understand no means no
This is EXACTLY what i was thinking when i seen her posting this!! absolutely disgusting of her to post this

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.