Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she ‘bought’ a second one, to rent out and it wasn’t fully built yet 😂
🤣🤣🤣 yea, and she also tried to say she had friends watching the house making sure he wasn’t in it(when they first broke up and she moved back to Ireland)… but he is.. I checked his Instagram recently but it seems to be gone now. He was deff in the house in May with dobby!
Does anyone remember Aidan? Does anyone know what actually happened between them?

Reactions: 4
“If schools used this to teach” 🙄 it’s history class Niamh not music class i.e. promote versatile and friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that his Mum he’s with ?
---

I will boycott any business who gift her or she endorses.
She really gets under my skin especially now she's trying to be an influencer, sorry to much has been said on her part about others that's just so controversial and disgusting that any brand who gets behind her clearly don't value that brands representation

Reactions: 8
It's so counter productive that she smokes a pack of 20 a day and then this gymming craic, she's obviously not gonna quit anytime soon which proves that this fitness girlie personality won't be long lived

Reactions: 9
“Update girls cause so many of you asked about the coil” really? When the internet is free? You’d swear she was the first person to get it in she’s a bleeping gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Update girls cause so many of you asked about the coil” really? When the internet is free? You’d swear she was the first person to get it in she’s a bleeping gowl
She had such a meltdown about how she was being ignored over it. I’m not saying she wasn’t in pain but the drama with it as always

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.