Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poogram

Chatty Member
Yes but there’s no evidence that abuse happened and she shouldn’t be allowed to say it without giving her mother a fair trial in court since she thinks the documentary on Russell brand was so unfair
Agree 100%, hence why I said ‘implied’.

Reactions: 3
Is she ok?!? The TikTok showing the PLousie advent calendar is fucked up….im obsessed, I’ve wanted to try this for the longest time…..is she taking the piss out of influencers or does she genuinely want to be one

user276363829

Chatty Member
So is her OF fully gone now? No chance of her getting a mortgage if it is. Sure Alex wouldn't be making much at all.. she's definitely funding him

rageinducing

Chatty Member
This may shock and disarm you but that’s not me in the photo nor is it my quote…it’s Kneevo’s lyrical artist of a fella.
A man so obsessed with the ‘hoops’ of Irish women and their quality,he can’t stop talking about them and now his own missus’ one is like a WW1 trench ✌🏻
🤣🤣🤣 I know it’s not you, I know it’s that gobshite. No decent person would say that only a wannabe misogynistic rapper like that dope!

• Haha

Left

Chatty Member
No offence for slim girls, why do they purposely put on a double chin?? Drives me simple
I think she genuinely does just have a double chin (obviously emphasises it to be quirky🤪 in her videos), I’m thinner than her and have one as well so being slim doesn’t stop it unfortunately 🙃😂

Saz99

I assune she's gonna sell them at next to nothing and make very little, this is for her ego not bank balance

Poogram

Chatty Member
I know this is a Kneevo thread (can’t stand her either) but Is there a Versatile thread does anyone know?
Your man Alex is an eejit, he’s from Sandymount and went to a private school going around acting like he’s from the Bronx 🙄 Casper is even worse, considering his grandad is a notorious criminal/gang member, going around singing about drugs and acting like he’s in a gang and inciting violence is insane. I know we can’t be judged by what our family members have done but he doesnt seem to have detached himself from that name at all
Two muppets. Sorry but who’s his grandad?

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
When was she complaining about electricity? She must have a very empty life is an advent calendar is such a big deal.

nothanks91

VIP Member
I wouldn’t give a crap about a scar on my arse, I don’t even know what my arse looks like 😆 she’s ass obsessed it’s so weird. Every pic on her insta she’s holding her arse cheeks open
Her priority should be to get better etc but a scar is not a worry, only becoz it’s her job: some people never learn

Crackerjack

Is her sister not a nurse? Could have sworn she said she was.

She’s asking nurses on her story what her CPR level means. Surely her sister could answer or does she just want everyone to know how high her CPR level is
Her sister would definitely be able to answer a question about her Crp levels as its a very basic knowledge in nursing