Kneevo #10 A few hundred grand maybe in la la land, more like on the dole with a septic hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @HawTea2.0 for this hilarious title

Recap; still a geebag, still trying her best to influence her way out of a paper bag. #sepsis is the new gym!
---
Do you think she will raise any awareness on the recent hospital report published and the anniversary of Aoife Johnston from sepsis at university hospital Limerick.
She will now you've mentioned it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The advent videos are so put on and fake. She’s trying so hard it’s cringeworthy to watch. She’s trying to copy various tik tokers that have done the same thing

Reactions: 20
Kinda sad that her and Alex are away together and she's just flat out posting...can just imagine them sitting beside each other bet into their phones

Reactions: 17
The advent videos are so put on and fake. She’s trying so hard it’s cringeworthy to watch. She’s trying to copy various tik tokers that have done the same thing
Yup was just gonna say. She never has an original thought. All she does is try to morph into someone else now that she’s no longer an OnlyFans girlie, in particular Charleen. Charleen is extremely well liked in Ireland while any time I’ve mentioned Kneevo in passing people immediately scoff lol. I wonder how the likes of Charleen and Ellie feel knowing she wants to be them so bad

Reactions: 7
Copying Lauren Whelan by getting Alex in a video. Context: Lauren Whelans new fella is in her new tiktok and Kneevo commented and has just made a video saying omg girls got Alex in a tiktok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah here, not a fuckin’ giveaway 😂😂😂
---
Imagine going for a nice weekend away in the woods in a cabin and then just taking out your phone and going live 😂 my boyfriend would think I am off my head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying the new advent calendar review is a funny one. I didn't as much as blow air out of my nose while watching it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaysus the outfit in her latest reel… who in gods name would wear that ?? And she thinks she has a chance at being an ‘influencer’ not with that style luv

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jaysus the outfit in her latest reel… who in gods name would wear that ?? And she thinks she has a chance at being an ‘influencer’ not with that style luv
Strippers wear that on poles 😂 like if you’re wearing it for your job good on ye but popping down to Tesco? Nah gway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of her followers on tiktok commented this on that outfit. Please, they're the reason she is the way she is 😭
How the duck did they come to that comparison? It’s “given” … A rotten SHEIN jumpsuit to an ICONIC moment in fashion? duck sake

• Haha
Can you imagine the regret Alex’s mam must have everytime she hears Niamh’s pterodactyl scream everyday?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.