Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of OF content creators are leaving the platform. It’s not a profitable anymore if you don’t put in the effort. There is loads of OF creators out their with entire production teams providing better content for the same price as kneevhoe was

Laughed when she said that the internet isn’t forever and she pays a company monthly to delete any content from her OF that’s on other websites. That’s all well and good but you just have to google her name and everything she’s ever said or done is out there even if pictures of her beef curtains aren’t.

All the disgusting TikTok’s she has out there ? What about those? She’s embarrassing. Trying to clean up her image lol no reputable brand in their right mind would touch her.

As for her clothing brand ? Launching in January? Sure Jan I’ll believe it when I see it and if it does, it’ll flop and she’ll blame everyone else but herself
Haha Cearta? The guy that got Irish OF girls to send him all their content and do advertising for free?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I couldn’t give af about advent calendars and she has no ability to say an post correctly.

She’s a seriously long way from any glamour or enviable lifestyle she used to enjoy - talking about customs and electricity? She must be absolutely skint? Who honestly cares, not sure what I’d do if I was her and lost my revenue stream due to relationship but she’s seriously mismanaged her funds if she used to talk about buying gaffs and lavish purchases and not just on about her prepay electricity and bleeping advent calendars it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was she complaining about electricity? She must have a very empty life is an advent calendar is such a big deal.

Reactions: 3
OMG what was is she pronouncing An Post !!
She must of said it about 10 times.

Its an Irish word Kneevo... it's pronounced An pust. Jesus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s talking absolute trash on her stories she knows nothing about Customs Duties and Taxes 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the influencer wannabe videos, she puts in absolutely no effort at all. Hair thrown up and last nights pyjamas still on, is she expecting this all to just be handed to her?

Reactions: 8
She hasn't a brain cell. Does she not realise lip syncing to versatile songs, saying "I like to sniff fat lines off fat arses" isn't gonna get her the brand deals/ collabs she's begging for...it's not a good look ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I know this is a Kneevo thread (can’t stand her either) but Is there a Versatile thread does anyone know?
Your man Alex is an eejit, he’s from Sandymount and went to a private school going around acting like he’s from the Bronx 🙄 Casper is even worse, considering his grandad is a notorious criminal/gang member, going around singing about drugs and acting like he’s in a gang and inciting violence is insane. I know we can’t be judged by what our family members have done but he doesnt seem to have detached himself from that name at all

Reactions: 22
I know this is a Kneevo thread (can’t stand her either) but Is there a Versatile thread does anyone know?
Your man Alex is an eejit, he’s from Sandymount and went to a private school going around acting like he’s from the Bronx 🙄 Casper is even worse, considering his grandad is a notorious criminal/gang member, going around singing about drugs and acting like he’s in a gang and inciting violence is insane. I know we can’t be judged by what our family members have done but he doesnt seem to have detached himself from that name at all
Two muppets. Sorry but who’s his grandad?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.