Casper Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for discussing Casper Walsh and his band Versatile.

Casper Walsh (@caswalsh on insta) is singer in rap group Versatile. He has 130k followers on Instagram and is engaged to model Kasey Carruth. He's been called out on racist, homophobic and misogynist behaviour, which included dressing up in blackface. Versatile released their new album "duck Versatile" in 2021 which was given 0/10 by music magazine The Last Mixed Tape.

To get the ball rolling:

Today's episode of fragile ego. Women in Harmony are a group of Irish musicians who are raising money for Safe Ireland, an organisation that provides support for women and children experiencing domestic violence. What did they do to Cas? Well one of the 38 women involved in the project called him out for racist behaviour last year on her own personal Instagram.
Demented and spoiled behaviour as usual by Ireland's most fragile man.

Screenshot_20210707-100655_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210707-100709_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He looks like he’s thick and their music is shite only kids listen to it. Fair play coming from ringsend and ‘making it’ if you consider making it being a local celeb on the estate 😂

That whole group does my head in, even Kasey 😂 Casey calling her a natural beauty and she has hair extentions, fillers, sunbeds and lash extensions. No hate to her for that but its hardly natural 🙃

Reactions: 3
Wonder did Casper cheat on Carly with Kasey? Engaged after under a year too hahahahahahahahaha

Wonder did Casper cheat on Carly with Kasey? Engaged after under a year too hahahahahahahahaha
Possible. Kasey modelled for Outburst but Carly was still on the scene, Kasey acknowledged that. They literally got engaged in January 2020 and they were only officially together in early September lol lovebombing to the max. Each to their own but that’d freak me out

Reactions: 4
Possible. Kasey modelled for Outburst but Carly was still on the scene, Kasey acknowledged that. They literally got engaged in January 2020 and they were only officially together in early September lol lovebombing to the max. Each to their own but that’d freak me out
I didn’t know she modelled for them! What did she say/do to acknowledge it? I remember too the video of them getting engaged & she said ‘duck off’ hahaha, Carly actually tweeted something along the lines of imagine saying duck off when you’re being proposed to 🤣 think it was deleted afterwards though, but I definitely seen it lol!

Jesus, you’re bang on the money, love-bombing is exactly what that is! Weird as duck lol

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she modelled for them! What did she say/do to acknowledge it? I remember too the video of them getting engaged & she said ‘duck off’ hahaha, Carly actually tweeted something along the lines of imagine saying duck off when you’re being proposed to 🤣 think it was deleted afterwards though, but I definitely seen it lol!

Jesus, you’re bang on the money, love-bombing is exactly what that is! Weird as duck lol
She got asked how her and Casey met and she explained that she met him when she modelled some Outburst Merch but said that they didnt get together then because Casey had a gf. Carly used to follow her as well like and the two of them liked each others posts back in the day

Yeah their engagement seemed so stupid lol “will ya marry me bayub” and “duck off” aren’t exactly the most romantic things 😂

She got asked how her and Casey met and she explained that she met him when she modelled some Outburst Merch but said that they didnt get together then because Casey had a gf. Carly used to follow her as well like and the two of them liked each others posts back in the day

Yeah their engagement seemed so stupid lol “will ya marry me bayub” and “duck off” aren’t exactly the most romantic things 😂
Ahh, I see! Never knew that. I’d say when they met that’s when the seeds started to be sown. I remember seeing even before Carly’s illness that she was going through a really hard time, probably something to do with them, I know it’s speculation but I’d say Casey dogged Carly for her!
Imagine, they must of been friendly then, for her to stroke her man lol don’t really like Kasey to be honest she gives me bad vibes!
Naw stop it hahaha I was cringeddd out at that video

Ahh, I see! Never knew that. I’d say when they met that’s when the seeds started to be sown. I remember seeing even before Carly’s illness that she was going through a really hard time, probably something to do with them, I know it’s speculation but I’d say Casey dogged Carly for her!
Imagine, they must of been friendly then, for her to stroke her man lol don’t really like Kasey to be honest she gives me bad vibes!
Naw stop it hahaha I was cringeddd out at that video
Ive heard from people that worked with her that shes as nicer person in real life than she appears on IG but I feel shes with him for clout because she wants to be a model and/or an influencer but honestly they seem as thick and unpleasant as the other so theyre well matched.

Ive heard from people that worked with her that shes as nicer person in real life than she appears on IG but I feel shes with him for clout because she wants to be a model and/or an influencer but honestly they seem as thick and unpleasant as the other so theyre well matched.
She’s probably lovely, I don’t know her but just the way she comes across on Instagram gives me bad vibes lol! Yeah see I think the same, she’s flat out doing hauls/ads and stuff since she’s with him. That’s a fact they do!

Reactions: 1
She’s probably lovely, I don’t know her but just the way she comes across on Instagram gives me bad vibes lol! Yeah see I think the same, she’s flat out doing hauls/ads and stuff since she’s with him. That’s a fact they do!
Yeah!! Do you remember when it was her birthday and she was like “do any brands wanna collab for my birthday?” Not sure if any brands did collab. I saw Katie Jackson comment on her post recently and also Denise Phillips aka PeloDolls sent her stuff but Denise/Voduz also work with Carly, must be weeeird for them

Yeah!! Do you remember when it was her birthday and she was like “do any brands wanna collab for my birthday?” Not sure if any brands did collab. I saw Katie Jackson comment on her post recently and also Denise Phillips aka PeloDolls sent her stuff but Denise/Voduz also work with Carly, must be weeeird for them
doesn’t really come across well asking for collabs like😩!! Oh dear that’s awkward, can hand on heart say Carly deserves it, wonder how many followers Kasey gained from going with him

Did anyone see Emma Lene Blake’s IG story? She mentioned Versatile (specifically Casper and not Alex). She mentioned he went to a private school and that he lives in Ballsbridge. Don’t know the lad personally but I am 99.9% sure he lives in the flats in Ringsend. Unless he got into a private school by a scholarship, I doubt he did go to a private school.

Did anyone see Emma Lene Blake’s IG story? She mentioned Versatile (specifically Casper and not Alex). She mentioned he went to a private school and that he lives in Ballsbridge. Don’t know the lad personally but I am 99.9% sure he lives in the flats in Ringsend. Unless he got into a private school by a scholarship, I doubt he did go to a private school.
It’s the other way around. Alex went to private school and lives in D4. Not sure where Casper went to school but he grew up in the flats.

It’s the other way around. Alex went to private school and lives in D4. Not sure where Casper went to school but he grew up in the flats.
Thats what I thought. She’d wanna get her facts straight before she says stuff like that lol because he’s one to retaliate big time

Did they break up?
Was wondering the same. No ring in a few pics and she was asked a while ago. She said that they hadnt been taking pics together but not following each other and not in a relationship on Facebook.

Who could have seen it coming?🤣

Reactions: 6
Was wondering the same. No ring in a few pics and she was asked a while ago. She said that they hadnt been taking pics together but not following each other and not in a relationship on Facebook.

Who could have seen it coming?🤣
Yeah I noticed that yesterday, and that she is posting about having anxiety etc

Shes posting so many body shots lately, is that an an attempt to make Cas jealous/get attention from other guys? This signals to me that they’ve definitely broken up