Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives all her hospital appointment details away , time , location & which department she is attending 🙄
Came on to say this too. She seems to be a bit impulsively speaking since she’s home, I’d say her and Alex are on the rocks.
Also, did anyone see her story where she was crying into the phone looking for advise from a doctor or nurse about the pus? Her sister is a nurse, couldn’t she just call her? Someone asked her this on TikTok in a recent video she posted.
Is she acting manic because perhaps she really has nobody?

Reactions: 15
What are the bets she will go to this event tonight …there isn’t any alcohol but it will lift her spirits

Reactions: 8
this incident will test their relationship properly, was he there for her when she really needed him.

Reactions: 12
A slap in the medical staff who treated her faces
24 hours home and thinking of going to a pr event 🤔
Bellend hope her ass explodes ahhhh wait it already has 💣 🎆 🎇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would she even consider going to event when she hasn’t even washed herself yet and is oozing from her wounds. Imagine her rocking up with her manky two weeks unwashed head

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would she even consider going to event when she hasn’t even washed herself yet and is oozing from her wounds. Imagine her rocking up with her manky two weeks unwashed head
Because she’s an immature child who can’t put her physical health first one day after getting out of hospital. Also there’s more affecting her mental health than a week in hospital. She should be going to therapy not a PR event but how else will she make money to throw away on frivolous crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is manic , it's wild to watch a person run through a cycle of mania so often online

Clear as day he’s not supportive. If I was away from my partner for 11 days after being in hospital I wouldn’t be near the phone I’d be on the sofa with them having a cuddle 😂

Reactions: 14
Clear as day he’s not supportive. If I was away from my partner for 11 days after being in hospital I wouldn’t be near the phone I’d be on the sofa with them having a cuddle 😂
100%. It’s not a fulfilling relationship if she needs this much external validation no matter how much she waxes lyrical about him changing her life 🙄

Reactions: 11
I knew she was nuts but going to an event with puss leakin hips is taking the piss 😂 stay at home love ! she’ll be back on crying in a few days saying she’s in bits

• Haha
I knew she was nuts but going to an event with puss leakin hips is taking the piss 😂 stay at home love ! she’ll be back on crying in a few days saying she’s in bits
She’s only dying to be carted back into hospital. She can’t even manage after care for herself. Priorities all screwed up!

Reactions: 7
Miraculous recovery for the event tonight 🙄 and shock horror Alex no where to be seen again
Funny she said the thing she was looking forward to most was spending time with him and watching a movie yet she’s home 2 nights and he hasn’t been around at all lol

I heard the Bowie business is a money laundering front for your wans drug dealer boyfriend. Which would make sense as to why she has so many cokeheads come in to represent her business

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.